Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Kyraniu45

Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Pinkie taps a hoof against her chin.

"So - cows, mules, donkeys, dragons, gryphons, zebras, and snails can talk, but birds, turtles, dogs, bunnies, alligators, and cats can't. That's easy enough to remember! So mister snail, do you have a name?"
The Snail (played by Kim)

"You have a garden? Where's the garden?" The stalk eyes wave about, in search of this bounty!

"Oh, I'm a snail." There isn't even a trace of irony in its response to Pinkie Pie.
Kyraniu45 (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The alicorn-like dragon uses the edge of her clawed wings to motion to the misty covered garden growing greatly green colored beside the house. ''Full of the natural garden grown goodness of natures best!'' She exclaimed giddily. ''All greens here are from seeds personally took from the lands of dragon island. Each grow fit to standards set by the aincents long ago.'' She added. ''Every type thing you can grow exists there!'' She added too.

''And each is kept fresh by limited magic that my garden growers can conjure up. Not all of us are capable of mastering it. Anyone and everyone is free to enjoy the splenders of a bountiful garden grown by dragons atnd ponies alike~'' She said, wings folding again.
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Pinkie shoves her face in the candy bowl. "Thnffkssff!"

"Uh, sorry 'bout your candy, Your Dragonship. I'm sure she appreciates your hospitality." Applejack is more than a little concerned about the potential consequences of enraging a member of her species.

''It's fine. Just call me Kyra~''
The Snail (played by Kim)

When Kyra's wings go open, FWOOMP -- The snail has vanished into its shell, gurgling its distress. "Look out! There's a bird behind you!"

With a puzzled look, she looks behind herself. She only sees her yellow wings and her tail.

''A bird? I don't see a bird here. Are you sure?''
Applejack (played by The_Ross)

"I think the snail's confused, sugarcube."

AJ tilted her head an thought a moment.

"Yep, I've definitely never said that before."

''I didn't think it was possible to confuse snails..''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Kyraniu45

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus