Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » For Better or Worse (1x1 with Eonrising)

Terra Baine (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Dannie rose a brow and looked at Connor. "You sound disappointed. Why? I think its a pretty big house," she said, following after him as he started to look around.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

"The only time I ever wanted a big house was when I was little... I appreciate the smaller things in life. I would like to have a nice cabin sort of home on a big plot of land. I don't care much for mansions," he explained.

Dannie nodded slowly as she started to understand. "I see. Well our parents arranged the marriage without our approval so i guess they would do the same for the house," she said before leaving his side. Wondering over to the staircase, she walked upstairs and turned towards the first two, big, oak doors on her left. They had beautiful floral carvings on them and gold handled door knobs. Opening the doors, she pushed them open and walked into the room. It was a huge library with tons of shelves, books, and staircases leading to each floor of the library.

"I think it'd be fun to completely destroy this place... Rent a wrecking ball and a crew, then rebuild it as a less... Profane home," Connor said as he walked into the kitchen, "Or we could sell it."

Dannie came into the kitchen just as he started talking about tearing it down. "Well i like the land it comes with. I think we should just tear it down. But if we build a smaller house then we need a couple extra rooms. So it has to have at least five bedrooms," she said as she looked around the kitchen.

"Or... We could get a divorce and go our own ways," he said in a half joking, half serious manner, "But if we're not gonna do that, I agree... Although, maybe at most five bedrooms. I don't think we'll ever have enough people here that we'll need five bedrooms, including ours, unless we start a family."

Dannie gave him that 'Are you serious look' when he said divorce. Then was silent as he said start their own family. "Well..actually i was thinking that," she said quietly.

"Well, you wanna try this marriage thing for a while first? Or should we just not even try?"

"Connor. I was talking about starting a family. I want to at least try at this marriage. I mean it cant be all that bad," Dannie said, looking at him as she leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Oh..." he smiled sheepishly then nodded i agreement, "Yeah, it can't be too bad... We'll get to know each other better. Maybe even if this hadn't happened we would have wound up marrying? Who knows?" he shrugged and leaned against the wall, arms folded.

Dannie nodded then looked at Connor and stood up straight with a smile. "Well are we going on that first date or are we going to sit around and talk about how messed up all this is?" She asked with a small smirk. Shoving her hands in her pockets as she waited for his reply.

"You betcha," he grinned and walked out of the large house, glad to be out of the empty building. Even with Dannie there he still felt alone in the mansion and it unnerved him.
He mounted his motorcycle and strapped on his helmet and tossed Dannie hers.

Dannie smiled and followed him out, catching the helmet as he tossed it to her. Sitting on the back of the bike, she wrapped her arms around his mid-section and looked around as they drove. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere coastal," he grinned replied as he pulled onto the highway and began zipping between cars.

Dannie smiled and held on a little tighter as the wind whipped by, threatening to pull her off the bike. Pressing her body against his to feel safer, she looked around and watched the cars pass by. "Well i dressed appopiately then," she said with a soft laugh.

"Guess so," he smirked as they sped down the highway.
About ten minutes later, they were in a smaller town and they went through that too. The sounds of the ocean could be heard and the air was salty. Connor drove the motorcycle right up to the beach and turned it off then helped Dannie to get off as well.

Dannie smiled and got off the bike, removing the helmet and placing it on his bike. Wiggling her toes in the warm sand, she seemed happy and bounced a little. Without paying attention to what she was doing, she jumped on Connor and hugged him tightly. "I love the beach!" She said happily then quickly let go of him and ran down to the water. Splashing into ankle deep water and closing her eyes as she felt the water and soft breeze.

He blushed at the sudden hug and silently watched her before stripping off his own shirt, socks and shoes and sat down about ten feet from the tide.

Dannie happily splashed around in the water for a bit before finally getting out after about an hour or so. Walking up to the beach, she layed on her back in the warm sand right next to Connor. Smiling as she felt the sun on her, putting her arm over her eyes. "This was a good idea for a first date," she murmured quietly.

"I think it would have been better if we had talked to each other instead of ou just frolicking around," he joked and lay down next to her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » For Better or Worse (1x1 with Eonrising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus