Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » For Better or Worse (1x1 with Eonrising)

Terra Baine (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Dannie laughed softly then looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him. "Well news flash: we. Are. At. The. Beach." She said teasingly.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

"Really? It's not like a drove us here or anything," he grinned and rolled his eyes, "Just saying though, that's a long time to just run around the water.

Dannie laughed softly then propped herself up with her elbow, looking at Connor. "Well i like the water. So you wanna get to know me? Well i like the color red. I've always wanted a german shepard puppy. Im definitly a country girl. I like big beds that are the sink-in types. I'd rather be cold than hot. And im willing to work on this marriage even though im not sure how it will work out," she said with a smile.

Connor smiled as she spoke and ticke off on his fingers what he agreed with, "Alright, reds my favorite color... I'd live to get a German shepherd puppy or a chinook would be awesome too. I'm a fan of big beds, but I'm not much of a country boy at all. I'd also rather be warm than hot or cold though."

Dannie smiled then poked his tummy before getting up. "Well come on. Theres at least two more hours of daylight! Lets get in the water! And i do mean both of us," she said with a smile as she looked back at Connor. Waiting for him, she put her hand out to offer him help.

He took her offer and gripped her hand and used her to stand, "Well... Let's get this over with," he smiled and ran towards the water as the sun began to lower.

Dannie laughed then took off after him. Once they got deep enough, she jumped on his back with a laugh sending them both into the water. Coming back up, she splashed him and laughed. They played for a long while in the water before Dannie finally started to get out.

"Well... That was quite the first date. Do you act like that with every guy you meet?" he asked as he waded out of the water as well.

Dannie shrugged a 'I dont know' as she wringed her hair out. "My parents never allowed me to date. So i am not sure how i should act. I just know i was having fun," she said and made a small smile before sitting in the sand.

"I've had two girlfriends, neither of which jumped on me the first date," he smiled and lightly patted her back, "It's spontaneous though. I like that and so far I like you too."

"Well good. Considering we're stuck together," Dannie said with a smile. Then stood up, brushing all the sand off she could before heading for his bike. "Well lets get back before it gets too cold," she suggested.

"I second the motion," he agreed and stood, brushing himself off as well and reached into his pocket, grabbed the keys and pulled on his shirt, socks and shoes then hopped on, tossing Dannie her helmet and then pulling on his own helmet.

Dannie put on hers then got on the back of the bike behind Connor. Wrapping her arms tightly around his mid-section. Once they got back to the large mansion, she took her helmet off and got off the bike. Then as they got to the door, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing inside. Where she went straight to the master bedroom with a happy smile on her face from kissing his cheek.

He stood there for a moment, his face flushed red with a blush from the kiss before following her upstairs and into the master bedroom but turned into the master bath and got into the shower.

Dannie turned as she heard him go into the master bath. "Hey! Supposed to be ladies first!" She playfully complained before grabbing a pair of clean clothes and waiting for him to finish.

He took a quick shower and then walked out wearing a pair of plaid pajama pants, "We gonna sleep in the same bed or do you want me to go sleep on the couch?"

Dannie shrugged and slipped off the bed. "Well we're married now so i hardly think it makes a difference," she replied as she slipped past him. Taking a quick shower, she go out wearing a pair of red shorts and a white tank top. Not thinking twice about crawling into the bed and turning on the TV on the wall across from the bed.

He shrugged and slipped into the bed as well then curled up with his back to Dannie, feeling kind of uncomfortable sleeping in the bed with the girl he had only met earlier that day.

Dannie was soon passed out before Connor obviously not affected by sleeping in the same bed. Her hair in a cute mess as she slept soundly next to him but with a big, cold space in between them. The TV was still on but the volume low.

Connor had fallen asleep several minutes before and was snoring softly, no louder than the TV.

When Dannie woke up, she would find Connor gone and the spot on the bed where had been cold.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » For Better or Worse (1x1 with Eonrising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus