Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Casey and Rose(1x1)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey walked through the halls of her school. It was Saturday and school was out for a week due to a possible hurricane. Casey could sense that was a lie because it was a clear sky and sunny day. She was at the school to meet with some friends to work on a project. There was another person with them that she had yet to meet or know their name. She sighed as she drew closer to the sceince class.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey walked through the halls of her school. It was Saturday and school was out for a week due to a possible hurricane. Casey could sense that was a lie because it was a clear sky and sunny day. She was at the school to meet with some friends to work on a project. There was another person with them that she had yet to meet or know their name. She sighed as she drew closer to the sceince class.
Rose (played by BunnyGirl123)

Rose walked timidly through the halls of the school. She was suppost to meet two people to work on a project that was due. She took a quich glance around to make sure no one was around to make fun of her and walked at a quicker pace down the hall. Then she stoped and realized something. She had no idea where she was suppost to go. "Good going Rose." She mumbled to herself in an angry voice. She kept walking hopeful to find one of the people she was suppost to work with.

Casey saw the girl that looked completely lost in the halls of the empty school. "Could she be the other girl I'm working with..." Casey muttered to herself. "Hey. Need some help?" She called over to the girl. Anoter girl came out of the science room and tackled Casey to the ground in a hug. "Casey~! It is so to see you~" The girl said, which was Casey's friend Stephiane.

Rose looked back to see two girls hugging. "Oh," She said under her breath. 'Are there the people I'm working with?' She thought to herself. 'I hope they wont pick on me.' She didn't want to interupet them so she just stood there looking at the bored filled with papers next to her.

Casey sighed and hugged Stephiane back then pushed the girl off of her. "Jeez, Steph, can you not kill me everyday?" Both girls laughed then looked at Rose. "Hey, did you come here to help work on a science project?" They both asked at the same time.

Rose blinked and turned to the two girls when she realized she was being talked to. "Oh, yes." She said a little dazed.

"Then let's go ahead and get started!" Stephiane said as she stood up, exicde and hyper as always. Casey stood up and shook her head. "Why is it always the hyper people I find?" She smiled at Rose. "C'mon, the sooner it is the sooner we can have some fun. I'm Casey, and that girl right there is Stephiane."

Rose smiled. "Nice to meet you two, I'm Rose." She looked at the girl and suddenly remembered her. "Oh, your the girl in my homeroom. You probibly don't reconize me, I sit at the back of the classroom."

Casey shrugged. "I do the same in most of my classes, mainly my math class. I usually don't notice anyone in my classes unless I know them both then because I have to focus on my studies." Steph walked into the science room, and so did Casey.

"Oh..." Rose followed them into the science classroom. "So whats our project on?" She asked pulling up a chair to a random desk.

asey and Steph both smiled. "Explosions." They said together in sweet voices. "We are going to study different types of explosions and what is the chemicals and reactants that make them explode."

"Okay...... are we doing a demonstriation. I'd like to see how that turnes out." Rose giggled and opened one of the science books that was on the table.

"Yes we are. To prove our research we are making our on TNT. As long as Steph doesn't try to light it too early, it will be fine." Casey said as she grabbed her science textbook out of her backpack.

"T-TNT?!" Rose asked shocked. "Is that even allowed in school?" Rose bit her lip. She didn't do so well with explosives.

Casey simply smiled. "Yes but we are going to make a weaker kind that will not cause any major injuries. Don't worry, Rose, it is all fine."

"O-okay." Rose said looking down at her textbook nervously.

Casey patted Rose on the back. "Don't worry, it will all be fine. Trust me."

Rose sighed. "Okay." She said while smiling at Casey.

Casey smiled back at her. "Okay! Now let's get to work. Steph, go to the library and see what you can find on explosions and all that while me and Rose try finding the right chemicals for it." Stephiane nodded and left the room while Casey brought out some random chemicals from her backpack that she took form her crazy dad.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Casey and Rose(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus