Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Casey and Rose(1x1)

Rose (played by BunnyGirl123)

"Wow, thats alot of chemicals" Rose said blinking in suprise. She picked up a vial full of black liquid. "Whats this?" She asked.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey smiled at the girl. "My venom." She said simply, as if it didn't matter that she had a very toxic venom. "Be careful, get any on you or in you you'll die within minutes."

Rose felt her chest tighten up. "Oh.... well lets not touch that." She said quickly putting it down.

Casey shrugged. "I don't know exactly the effect it has on anyone other than demons and humans. I can tell your not human but I don't know what exactly."

Rpse jumped. "W-what do you mean? Of course I'm human! What else would I be?" She asked nervously.

"There are many different creatures out there. As for myself, I am a Neko and Brown recluse spider together, better known as a Unlucky Brown." Casey smiled big, looking like the chesire cat.

"Oh, I have not heard of an unlucky brown before." Rose said still a little shooken.

"It is a new breed that my dad made by using Neko DNA, brown recluse spider venom, and me. It all turned into making me a Unlucky Brown which has three forms. Human, Neko, and Spider."

"Oh, I have three forms too, but I don't think mine are as unusual as yours." Rose said with a laugh. "I envy you though."

Casey shrugged with a smile. "My Neko form is normal, but my spider form isn't what you would think it would be. I can bearly ever remember what happens and I never know what I say in that form. I heard that I'm a totally different person in my spider form."

"So, you volentired to be a test subject for your dad?" Rose asked a little confused.

Casey shook her head, her bangs casting a dark shadow over her eyes. "No, he forced me to be his test subject. Right now, I'm protect my brother form the fate I have to suffer for now."

"Oh... I'm sorry, I should not have asked." Rose said looking down.

Casey shook her head and smiled a fake smile at Rose. "No, no. It's perfectly fine. You wanted to know and so I answered."

"You love your family, don't you? Your brother, I mean." Rose looked up at her.

Casey nodded. "Yes I do. My brother is a sweet kid and I don't want my father to change all that."

"I wish I had someone to protect." Rose mumbled under her breath.

"Why? Sometimes it can be pretty annoying."

"Yes, but.... having someone younger than you to protect. It sounds like fun." Rose said staring off into space.

Casey was flipping through the pages of her textbook. "It isn't as great as much as you would think. It can be a chore but it is still worth seeing that person smile and live freely."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Casey and Rose(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus