Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Slave's Story(1X1)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

(Couldn't think of anything else for the title XD )
Isis yelped as a man threw her back into her cage." Stop trying to escape!" He yelled at her before shutting the cage door and locking it. He walked away from her cage to talk to another street vendor. Isis sat up in the middle of her cage, her black wolf ears drooping. It was her second escape attempt today and the man who was selling her was getting angry with her. Biting her lip to keep from weeping, Isis pulled at the collar around her neck. She knew it was pointless, but she just kept trying.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Couldn't think of anything else for the title XD )
Isis yelped as a man threw her back into her cage." Stop trying to escape!" He yelled at her before shutting the cage door and locking it. He walked away from her cage to talk to another street vendor. Isis sat up in the middle of her cage, her black wolf ears drooping. It was her second escape attempt today and the man who was selling her was getting angry with her. Biting her lip to keep from weeping, Isis pulled at the collar around her neck. She knew it was pointless, but she just kept trying.
(it's fine! :) )
Altair was soon in the area, walking along through the cages. His cane tapped along the ground lightly, a cane that was dark mahogany and polished to shine, with various inscriptions carved on it. His head turned a couple times, but his eyes seemed to be a foggy, clouded blue. However, something caught his attention. An aura he could see that was different than the others. He made his way towards the cage, then looked for the aura that usually marked sellers and guards. "Excuse me, sir? Tell me about this one." He gestured with his cane to Isis inside the cage.

The man looked at Altair." She's a wolf girl and a spell caster that uses white magic so that's why I have the collar on her. From what I heard when I got her, she's been a slave ever since she was about 5."
Isis looked up, her ears twitching as he listened to the conversation.
Altair smiled. "Interesting. She sounds perfect. How much for her?" It wasn't like Altair was lacking for money, after all. Just the outfit he wore could show that. Whatever price the man gave, he'd try to haggle a little bit, then just bought her anyways. "I'd also like the key to that collar, if you please." he told the slaver.

"If it means taking her off my hands, you can have her for free." The man said. He pulled the key out of his pocket and handed it to Altair.
Isis moved so she was far away from the door, her wolf ears flat against her head.
Altair chuckled. "That much of a handful, is she? That's alright, I can take care of it." He reached into the cage, stretching his hand towards the outline of a woman he could see with her aura. "Come on, let's get you out of this cold cage, hm? I highly doubt you'd like to stay in here forever." He kept his hand extended, those clouded eyes looking right at her.

Isis swallowed. She carefully took his hand and climbed out of the cage. She looked at him with her blueish black eyes. She felt uncertain but she pushed it away as her ears perked up and started twitching.
Altair gently helped her out of the cage. "Alright...mind leading me to the south? I might trip on something otherwise. I got here well enough, but things have a habit of moving." He chuckled, holding onto her hand so that she could lead him. "My carriage is down this south path, waiting for us. It shouldn't be too long until we reach it."

Isis walked to the south, carefully weaving through the crowds so he wouldn't bump into anyone. Her ears kept twitching, listening to the different sounds.
Meanwhile, Altair made smalltalk. "So, what is your name? I'm Altair. Ah, also, I suppose I should tell you about what you will be doing. I need you to help me get around when I go out on errands, and then clean up around the house for me. Obviously, that's a bit of a difficulty for me."

"My name is Isis." She didn't look at him as they walked." I'll do the best I can to help you."
Altair gave a light nod. "Good, good." They got to the carriage and he got in, then had her join him. "Once we get to the house, I'll give you a tour of the place."

Isis nodded as she sat opposite of him. She started messing with her collar again. as her ears twitched a few times.
Altair simply looked away as they started off. Once they got to his house, he got out of the carriage and walked up to the door. "Alright, here we are. Now, there should be a staircase to the right, and a door to the left and right. A hallway should be in front of you, and there are more doors down there. Upstairs are the bedrooms. To the right is the sitting room, where I entertain guests. To the left is my office area. Down the hall we have the kitchen, dining room, a bathroom, and my library."

Isis's ears perked up when she heard he had a library but she didn't say anything about it. She mentally made a map in her mind so she wouldn't forget where anything was.
After a few moments of silence and mental debate, he gave a nod to himself. "Let's go upstairs." He let go of her to reach for the banister and walk up the stairs. "The first two doors are the guest bedroom and bathroom. The door at the end of the hall is my room, and the one beside it is the room that you will be staying in. The door across from yours is your bathroom." He walked over and opened the door to her room.

It was a nice room, apparently another guest bedroom of sorts. It had a nice bed, a soft floor, a vanity, wardrobe, bookshelf and chair as well.

Isis looked around. Her ears twitched as well as her tail." T-thank you. N-no one has ever been this kind to me." She turned to him and bowed her head.
Altair chuckled softly. "Nonsense. I want my helpers looking nice, and living nice. To be healthy. Which brings me to my next couple instructions; There are new clothes for you to wear in the wardrobe, and once you secure them you can go across the hall and take a bath. Once your bath is over and you're dressed, come downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat." He smiled. "I don't need to hurt you. I have found rewarding good behavior works much better than disciplining bad behavior."

Isis nodded." I'll get you instructions done right away."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Slave's Story(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus