Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Life Giver and the Death Giver(OPEN!!)

Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

A white wolf sat on a cliff, her dark blue eyes scanning the area. She had caught a scent contaminated with blood so she had decided to follow it. She waited for her sister who was searching the bushes for a sign of a struggle. Her ears stood at attention and twitched every time something made a sound. They were taking a risk trailing the scent since there were hunters hunting them down. The white wolf raised her head and sniffed the air.
Zoey (played by scarheart12)

Zoey a Blackish blue wolf walked over to her sister and dropped a small necklace with a locket attached at her feet "I found this along with a few blood splatters." Zoey told her sister.

(dude reply :))
Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Gaia growled then turned back to sniff the air." I have nothing. The person has to be nearby."

Zoey nodded "Let's just be careful." Zoey accidently stepped on the locket causing it to open. The right side had a picture of a young girl and her father and the left side had a picture of a teenage boy.
Minnow (played by CookieLurv)

Minnow sat in the tree, not far from the two. Her locket had broke off somewhere along the way. In pursuit by something...not sure what. Only that she knew she didn't need to get caught by it. The sent of wolves came from the left. Had she accidentally ran into wolf territory? Had her fear masked the strong sent of the over sized dogs?
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel followed the trail of blood, his dilated pupils scanned the surroundings. A grin ripped across his face "I know you're around her girl! And I know that..." He sniffed the air making his grin grow "we have... Party members too" taking our his bow and arrow and pulled back on the string getting his arrow ready he charged at the direction of this group

Zoey's ears flattened against her head "Someones coming." She whispered to Gaia."Do you want to stay and fight or leave?"

"I'll fight. Go and find the person who dropped this." Gaia let out a howl, a roar resonating with it. To anyone who knew every kind sound, that was the howl of a Demon Wolf. Gaia turned the direction of the person who was approaching them, her white fur glowing slightly.

The howl shook her to the core. She could hear the man's voice from where she sat in the tree. How was she getting out of this one? Minnow then looked around for a possible escape route, but found none so she climbed higher.

Zoey turned into her winged form and flew around the tree tops when she spotted a girl that looked like an oldder version of the one in the picture. Zoey landed on the branch and nudged the necklace towards her.

Castiel smiled when he heard he howl "oh this is going to be exhilarating" throwing his bow and arrow to the floor he howled also. A few seconds later about 20 howls followed, Castiel shifted into his alpha wolf form which was more humanoid than normal were wolves "once a hunter, always a hunter"

Minnow looked at the bird that head the necklace in it's beak. "Now where did you get that from?" Her being a werecat mad eating the bird very tempting,but since it was so kind to return what was taken from her, she would be nice. This time. The blood that leaked from her side made a red spot in her shirt. As she reached for the locket it got bigger and more painful, making her grunt in response.

Gaia let out a growl when she heard the howl, the fur on her back rising. Her ears twitched, waiting to be attacked.

Castiel emerged from the shadows of the forest, his red eyes easily seen as he got closer "what do we have here? You would make a great reward" growling at Gaia then charged his claws ready to cut and kill

Gaia jumped out of the way, keeping distance between them so she could observe him." Depends on who you give me to." She growled back.

"A prize like you" he started to laugh "deserves to be a child's toy" lunging for her once more.

Gaia dodged his claws and when he got close enough, she transformed into her human form and hit him in the chest with such force that he hit a tree behind him. Gaia had long black hair that nearly touched the ground and had dark blue eyes. She was wearing a regular white shirt and black shorts with gray running shoes." A child's toy?" She took out two pieces of black ribbon out of her pocket and put her hair up in ponytails." You really need to know what your fighting before you try and insult them." Her voice wasn't as deep as it was in her wolf form.

Castiel took the impact rather rough wincing a little as he stood back up "oh I know what I'm fighting, I can tell by the scent. And quite frankly... I don't care" charging at her he knew she would dodge so he anticipated her movements and grabbed her arm before she could do anything then tackled her slamming her through 3 trees before throwing her into another tree. "I don't care how strong you are of even if you're stronger, sometimes even the smallest of men can take down he largest of enemies..."

Gaia winced but only slightly. She threw him off her." I know you want to fight but I'd rather not. I'm not a big fan of killing people." Tree roots wrapped around Castiel, holding him still as she stood up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Life Giver and the Death Giver(OPEN!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus