Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Take-over protocol (1x1)

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

As they were transported to the mines, the transport was dark and cold, with no obvious attempt to make the trip comfortable for the miners. Ayan was sobbing quietly and hiding herself in her big brother's arms. Ayon was trying hard not to cry as well, just for his sister. It was working so far.

When they got out of the transport the sudden light from the outside world surprised and blinded them for a while. When their eyes adjusted, however, the sight didn't get better. An enormous open mine in an old, giant meteor crater. The mine stretched out for as far as the siblings could see, and from it, several tunnels both large and small dissapeared into the craters rocky edges.
Inashia stayed curled around the two, being there to comfort and pet them and keep watch over things in the dark. When the sudden light came she gave a soft hiss, but relaxed once her eyes adjusted. What she saw was indeed nothing comforting. She looked at the two children and made a silent vow that she would be protecting them. As long as she could.

(sorry, noticfication system is messing up here)

Ayan started sobbing again, but the guards were merciless. They pulled the prisoners out of the transport and pushed them all together into a small room, telling them to change clothes. over a hundred piles of prison clothes were stacked on top of and next to each other.
Inashia was like a guardian for the two children. She picked out clothes their size and curled herself around them, giving them a little 'privacy' to dress in. Her thick serpent half hid them pretty well. Once they were dressed, she put a shirt on (since she couldn't very well wear pants), and stayed close. She picked Ayan up into her arms and cuddled her gently. "It's okay, Ayan. I'm here." she said softly. "I won't let anything happen to either of you." The two children were innocent, vulnerable. It was the mommy-serpent in her that had the desire to protect them.

"Why?" asked Ayon, looking at Inashia. "Why would you look out for us?"
Ayon looked at him. "Well, you two are alone. And I'm alone. So if we look out for each other, isn't that a lot nicer than being alone?" She smiled softly. "Besides...you two are innocent, nice little kids. I can't let them try to hurt and be mean to you. I guess its the mother in me.." She giggled softly. "I don't have my own kids, so I guess this is my motherly instinct coming out."

Ayan looked up to her when she was finished dressing. "You have kids?" she asked.
Inashia shook her head. "Nope. Never found someone to have kids with." She rubbed Ayan's head gently and smiled. "So you'll be my kids now. How's that sound?"

"Creepy." Ayon immediately replied.
Ayan gave him a clap around the head.
"What did you do that for!?" Ayon exclaimed.
Inashia blinked, then blushed and smiled. "It's okay, Ayan, it's alright. He's right, it is kinda creepy. I'm sorry. I just want to make sure you two are safe and have someone to be with you."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Take-over protocol (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus