Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Z is for Zombie

Vali (played anonymously)

Vali watched as Doc wandered off, he made no attempt to stop the fox-toting gas-masked man, just gave the mortal a wave before he disappeared. Green eyes trailed to the other mortal, a young woman. He leaned against the concrete ledge surrounding the roof as she slept, apparently keeping watch for the night. Not that he could sleep anyway. Insomnia was a bitch. The groans of the undead made his skin crawl.
This planet sucked.
"If I could remember my name, I could prefer you cooled me Zat, but because I can't, you vill call me Zee Doctor... Or just Doc," he ordered, the red light emanating from his gas mask lenses falling on Eliza before he started walking the way he came.
Keera have a happy growl and nuzzled her head into the petting.
Selene (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

(Go ahead, and sorry I haven't replied. I'm feeling ill and need rest. You can keep rping in here and I will jump in again soon I hope)
Eliza (played by Freyya)

"Sounds good to me either way, doc."
Doc hummed a cheery tune as they walked through the streets, the screams of zombies could be heard in the distance. This, coupled by the ever eerie light emenating for his mask lenses made for a very creepy setting.
Keera was continuously licking Eliza's face, tickling the girls chin and cheek with her soft little tongue. The fox cub was enjoying this if only because Eliza actually had a face to lick and therefore Keera had a way to show affection.
Jane (played anonymously)

Damn zombies.

Freaking... What?

Jane flew through the darkened, red, fallout skies. Even at night the nuclear residue was visible, giving the entire setting an eerie glow. "Running" zombies chased after her, obviously well-equipped to chase flying avian/human freaks.

Good thing Jane decided to pick up that Zombie Survival Guide just for fun.

As she flew, she saw a group of other living-looking people, holding guns and whatnot. Deciding to be noble and not let the "runners" notice them, she turned and flew another direction, hopefully leading the steadily growing horde away from them. She really just didn't want to be shot. Or have to explain her wings to a group of strangers.

Freaking zombies.
Too late, Doc saw her. He was merely curious though. Just becuase he was insane didn't mean he wanted to destroy the human race. He unleashed several clips of bullets into the running zombies following Jane as if he had an infinite amount... Which he almost did. His body was covered in apothecary pouches strapped to two bandoliers around his chest, each one holding at least three clips and each bandolier holding about 20 pouches. He had a lot, but he wasn't sharing with anyone.
"You, wing girl! Come here!" he barked, "I vant to see you wings!"

The girl winced when she heard the man shout. He had a gun, so she decided to play it safe.

She'd land, and look up at him. His mask and demeanor reminded her of the scientists who would continually torture her. He wasn't Russian, but the outfit was enough to scare her. The girl wouldn't meet his gaze, and instead looked at her feet. Her wings were folded on her back, but the could be clearly seen on her even from a frontward view.

"Sorry..." She said almost inaudibly.
The red light of his lenses shone gently but eerily on her head and he placed a gentle finger beneath her chin and made her look up at him, the beak of his gasmask almost touching her nose, "Vhy are you sorry?" he asked and then turned her around and gently unfolded one of her wings, "Very interesting... I am a doctor... Of sorts... But I did not sink such a sing vas possible! Das incredible, yah!" he laughed a bit.

"... I didn't mean to lead them here.." Jane winced when she was touched, but allowed the man to force her to look at him. She frowned even more when he mentioned that he was, indeed, a doctor, and that he enjoyed her wings. "I.. I suppose it is.." Her wings unfolded to seven feet in length. "I normally hide them, but now nobody would care much..."
"Right you are..." Doc nodded and let go of her wing then leaned in close, "I don't actually know if I'm a doctor... The jacket says I am and I can remember little bits, but I no longer remember," he whispered then stood up straight again, "Vell... Should Ve go back to see others or make our own little group of survivors?"
Eliza (played by Freyya)

Eliza giggled softly as the fox licked her face. When doc shouted out at the flying girl however, she looked up.
When she landed, she saw her fold her wings.
"What in the name of-"

Jane nodded slowly.

"I suppose we could rejoin the group. There is strength in numbers, as they say." Jane folded her wings and followed the Doctor shyly, avoiding eye contact with any of the other members of the group. This was not going to end well.
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

"Man, these gunshots are attracting these zombies" Chris hacked and slashed his way through with a machete he'd found a while back. making bodies drop behind him. When he was a safe distance from the group he hid and watched "ya guys lethal? I mean are you going to shoot me?"
Eliza (played by Freyya)

"I can't shoot." Eliza said. "And my blade only reaches those who mean harm. So simply asked, do you mean us harm?"
Vali (played anonymously)

(I'll leap back in when ya'll make it back to Vaali and Selene :3)
Doc immediately ha his gun at the mans head, the sharpened beak of his mask against his nose, "Yes... Ve are lethal... Or... I am and she is," he pointed to Eliza with his free hand, "Buuuut..." he stood up straight and let his gun fall to his side, "Not towards ozer living. I used to be, but Ve must preserve zee species," Doc stretched a bit and checked to make sure Keera was still in Eliza's arms.
The fox cub was curled up comfortably in the girls arms, nuzzling her chest.
"Hmm... Vell, zere are only two more people... Six is not a lucky number in my past experiences," Doc mused, "I vas in a squad of six during zee war... I am zee only vun who survived. I vunce used a revolver Zat exploded on zee sixth bullet."
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Chris shrugged and stood up straight but was still a little unsure "cool just don't shoot..." He slowly made his way to the group then cocked an eye brow at doc after taking down a few zombies that charged at him. He took their heads clean off "ya know that gun attracts these things right?... Just sayin..."
Eliza (played by Freyya)

"Oh I know." Eliza said. "That's why I prefer swords. But this crazy guy," she pointed to Doc, "Seems to enjoy shooting them."
"I also Have zese," Doc pulled three grenades out of one of his satchels and pressed one into the hand of each person. All three grenades had been painted yellow and had smiley face painted with black paint over that. "Grenades are glorious fun, yah!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Z is for Zombie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus