Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I LOVE...

I love intense murder mystery roleplays. Test Your Luck on Danganronpa Roleplay Amino! is my favourite so far.
i love writing and story telling !! its sm fun to simply let myind wander to where ever itd like and see what wild and impossible stories it can come up with
^ I love writing too, but I find it easier to express my thoughts in the form of poetry and spoken word.
I love curling up on the couch, sitting in a nest of blankets, with hot chocolate/coffee/tea and reading while it's raining outside. Those are precious days. <3
As terrible as they can be at times I love those hot summer mornings/afternoons you wake up and you’re just too lazy to get up because of the heat.
RedLantern

TheHook16 wrote:
As terrible as they can be at times I love those hot summer mornings/afternoons you wake up and you’re just too lazy to get up because of the heat.
Oh yeah.

I love That nice smelling scent after a rain and That fan sound when you're in a hot place. <3
BTS

I love finding 20 bucks and using them
RedLantern

Being cosy. <3<3*
That moment after the painful impatient waiting and moving around trying to sort out food where you’ve just cleaned up the dishes and get to finally dig in :’D
Asroc

Rainy nights. Rain at night is so comforting.
RedLantern

Being right, and rub it in your face. :D

edit: only if you're rubbing me like a * too. Not if you're good. Lol.
Please, take it in the case that you have an hot argument with someone you dislike a lot or can't stand. It's just pleasurable. ;) :D.
Seeing things.
Thea588

Lanx12 wrote:
I love making friends and working together making great stories with our characters.
hey welcome glad to have a new face lets rp sometimes
In Overwatch when you're a healer and you say 'can someone PLEASE protect me from these guys back here' and then the whole game goes into your favour because of it.
RedLantern

When you are having this perfect moment admiring the landscape standing before you.

Sunsets. :)
RedLantern

Chatting over the net to people I met. 😏<3
The newest Zelda game that came out. I’ve been waiting a whole freaking 10 years and now I will treat the game like my baby :3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I LOVE...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus