Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi there

well, i'm new here and really don't know where to start but i suppose this will do. hi
It's better than nothing. Hi and welcome to RPR. Hope you have fun here and can find someone who you'd like to RP with. Lot of people here, myself included, don't have a preference. Also a hint to help ya in finding RP partners is to put up some gamer tags to show where you RP at.
HI GENT!!! *giant big bear hug*
Add a bunch of really pointless details to your character profile now!! Ones that no one will think about. Like shoe size. And thigh measurements.
Or finger lengths.
Hi person! Welcome to RPR! :D
First step is making a website for one of your existing original characters, or if you don't have any then make one! :)

Step two is get involved in the forums! We're really nice and fun to be with! :)
Hey, buddeh! *smirk* Fancy meeting you here.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
Hello and welcome to RPR! I see you have made a character here, is it a new one or previously played? As you probably know we have a few forums for roleplaying in case you want make a post, forums such as: General Roleplay, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi.
And, otherwise, enjoy your stay and welcome to the site (and forums)!
Sanne Moderator

Helloooo!! How are you doing? :) It's good to see another new face here! Welcome welcome~

If anything is up don't be afraid to let us know!
SeraphicStar

ALL CAPS HELLO :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus