Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there~ :D

Dark_Bunny

Hiya~ So~ To do as the all knowing beginner checklist says I am here to introduce myself. So to say a little bit about me:
My name I won't tell yet but you can call me Cy, or Bunny or if you want my characters names : P
I am 19 going on 20 and I've been roleplaying since I was 13 years old x3
I roleplay almost anything from creepy to romantic and in the romantic sense from hetero to yuri. I can't or more say have never done a yaoi rp because I only have one boy character and he's 7 XD So yaoi with him is not happening XD
Um, aside from that there's nothing much really to say. Except that at the moment I only have a profile/ page or whatever it's called up for one of my characters but I do have others so if you don't like her then that's fine because maybe my other characters would suit your taste.
So to end it all I'll just say this
Hi, I'm new but I'd love to roleplay with any and all of you so please and thank you for even reading this~
Hello miss bunny welcome to rpr. Glad to see another rper on board. Im sure youll love it here. I am aslo up for rping, so if you would like feel free to check out my characters and pm me if intrested.
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

fallensiner wrote:
Hello miss bunny welcome to rpr. Glad to see another rper on board. Im sure youll love it here. I am aslo up for rping, so if you would like feel free to check out my characters and pm me if intrested.
Thank you so much~ ^w^ And I'm sure I will, so long as I don't act too shy on this site ^^; XD heehee. But huh? Oh wow alrighty :D I'll go look now then ^w^ Thank you for offering~
Hi there! I'm Oaky, the happiest, most animate tree you will meet. (Pfft, not.)

Welcome to our cozy little corner of the internet. I've personally had a great experience here so far. (I'm sorta-ish new. Ish.) The community here is literally the best community I have seen in an online forum.

Feel free to hit me up for an RP any time, because more than likely I'm online.

Have fun, I know I have!

~Oaky

(PS, did you know that Dark Bunny was an antagonist in a story I made up when I was little? It's true! You can meet the protagonist of that story here. :P)
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Oaky wrote:

Welcome to our cozy little corner of the internet. I've personally had a great experience here so far. (I'm sorta-ish new. Ish.) The community here is literally the best community I have seen in an online forum.

Have fun, I know I have!

~Oaky

(PS, did you know that Dark Bunny was an antagonist in a story I made up when I was little? It's true! You can meet the protagonist of that story here. :P)
Hahaha XD Silly XD But thank you for the welcome :D And you are right. So far this site has been nothing but nice :) Not like when I was on Furcadia o 3 o that was a nightmare ^^; But besides that. I'd love to rp :D I'll look at your charries and maybe you could pick from mine, but from what I read about your plushies I think my Sophia would work well with them but wouldn't. She has many many rag dolls, but they're tortured most times but she can animate them for a short period of time to frighten people. She's so evil XD But man I'm getting side tracked again XD That's cool that one of your characters was called Dark Bunny >w< Heehee But wait are all 3 of those guys the protagonist or only one?
Sanne Moderator

Hi Bunny!! :D Welcome to RPR, I see you're already settling in nicely and already got two more profiles setup!

Do you prefer medieval, fantasy, sci-fi or fandoms in your RP? :)
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Bunny!! :D Welcome to RPR, I see you're already settling in nicely and already got two more profiles setup!

Do you prefer medieval, fantasy, sci-fi or fandoms in your RP? :)
Hello~ And thank you~ ^w^ It was so easy to get into this site~ It was so fun~ And I kinda have the profiles up. I just put up as much as I could at the moment because all my characters are still in progress ^^; They're drawings aren't complete and I haven't finished typing the stories but I'm almost done~
But as for what kind of rp's I like. I've never done a medieval one, haven't done a fantasy or sci-fi one in forever and I never really do fandoms. All my characters are original, not branched from any anime or game sooo ya ^^;
Dark_Bunny wrote:
Oaky wrote:

Have fun, I know I have!

~Oaky

Hahaha XD Silly XD But thank you for the welcome :D And you are right. So far this site has been nothing but nice :) Not like when I was on Furcadia o 3 o that was a nightmare ^^; But besides that. I'd love to rp :D I'll look at your charries and maybe you could pick from mine, but from what I read about your plushies I think my Sophia would work well with them but wouldn't. She has many many rag dolls, but they're tortured most times but she can animate them for a short period of time to frighten people. She's so evil XD But man I'm getting side tracked again XD That's cool that one of your characters was called Dark Bunny >w< Heehee But wait are all 3 of those guys the protagonist or only one?

._. You type a lot. xD
Just kidding.

So did you say that Sophia would or wouldn't work well with Bunny Kitty Moose? Dark Bunny was just a character of mine back when I was *really* little. Before I even knew what RP was. I'd just play with my brothers and sisters using my stuffed mint green rabbit. (Whom I lovingly dubbed Green Bunny. You can see I've honored him with a profile as well. xD) But now all of my characters are protagonists so far. I've got a whole slew of characters without profiles from other RP sites that don't have profiles yet. A lot of those are antagonists.

~Oaky
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Oaky wrote:
Dark_Bunny wrote:
Oaky wrote:

Have fun, I know I have!

~Oaky

._. You type a lot. xD
Just kidding.

So did you say that Sophia would or wouldn't work well with Bunny Kitty Moose? Dark Bunny was just a character of mine back when I was *really* little. Before I even knew what RP was. I'd just play with my brothers and sisters using my stuffed mint green rabbit. (Whom I lovingly dubbed Green Bunny. You can see I've honored him with a profile as well. xD) But now all of my characters are protagonists so far. I've got a whole slew of characters without profiles from other RP sites that don't have profiles yet. A lot of those are antagonists.

~Oaky
Sorry if I do ^^; I don't mean to ^^;
But ya I think Sophia would work cause she can manipulate her tortured rag dolls who I adore so much >w<
But I see well that's cute. Kind of like what me and my sister use to do~ But awww I think I saw him when I was looking >w< But wow with all those protaganist shouldn't you start putting the antagonists up? XD
Hi there! Looks like you're already making some new friends! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hi there! Looks like you're already making some new friends! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Hiya~ And yes I am ^w^ Heehee thank you~ And I truly am enjoying myself already~ >w<
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find tons of new friends here! And isn't that checklist super duper helpful? Also ZOMG your icon is SO freaking adorable! :) Hope you have a great time here, and check out the chat sometime!
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Rubix wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find tons of new friends here! And isn't that checklist super duper helpful? Also ZOMG your icon is SO freaking adorable! :) Hope you have a great time here, and check out the chat sometime!
Thank you~ And I already am~ The people here are so nice~ And the checklist is really helpful XD Heehee. But thank you so much~ It's just a little doodle I did for the site~ Heh, plus it also helped me to practice with my tablet more >w< So thank you~ :D I really am having a good time~ But what chat are you talking about? ^^; *Still a noob XD*
No worries! You can access the main chat by going to Forums -> Smalltalk -> Just Talkin' :) -> and clicking Launch Chat. Or when you first log in scroll down on the front page some until you see a little button that says Chat With Us.
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Rubix wrote:
No worries! You can access the main chat by going to Forums -> Smalltalk -> Just Talkin' :) -> and clicking Launch Chat. Or when you first log in scroll down on the front page some until you see a little button that says Chat With Us.
Ohhhh I see okey then :D I'll try that once I can use the computer more often ^^; So thank you~ I'll try it as soon as I can~
Twilight Sparkle (played by The_Ross)

Dark_Bunny wrote:
Hiya~ So~ To do as the all knowing beginner checklist says I am here to introduce myself.

178772-big_grin-vector-twilight_sparkle.png

Good for you for being so organized! I can tell you'll quickly become one of our best students.
Welcome Ms. Bunny! I hope you have a great time here and find lots of new friends! People here are pretty awesome :3
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Dark_Bunny wrote:
Hiya~ So~ To do as the all knowing beginner checklist says I am here to introduce myself.

178772-big_grin-vector-twilight_sparkle.png

Good for you for being so organized! I can tell you'll quickly become one of our best students.
Heehee well thank you~ I really hope I will be~ ^w^
Dark_Bunny Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome Ms. Bunny! I hope you have a great time here and find lots of new friends! People here are pretty awesome :3
Thank you~ I already am having a great time and already having so many friends that its hard to talk to them all! XD I wish I had found this place sooner~ Its so awesome x3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there~ :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus