Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Something Sci-fi

TheLily

I am not a big fan of sci-fi in general, but I recently found out about Mars One and it really inspired me.

Basically what I'm looking for is a group of four people (myself included) to go on this expedition, knowing that they will never see home again. They will never be able to be with all of their friends and loved ones again. They will never see the earth again, except as a faint glimmer in the sky. These are people who are leaving more than just the planet behind.

They're leaving everything. If something goes wrong, they will have no one to comfort them, they will only have the four people.

I don't want this to be a roleplay about the expedition, strictly, more to the idea of the four people nd the dynamics between them. I don't want a happy story with a happy ending. I want something dark and sad. I want these people to miss home, but I want them excited for what they're doing. I want them to long for the comforts of earth, but at the same time be proud of themselves for what they've done. I want them to miss the people they knew, but know that at least they got to say their goodbyes.

Please note, I'm not interested in aliens at all. They scare the crap out of me, and that would be counter-productive.

Is there anyone else out there interested?
oh me! pick me!!
I'm in!
TheLily Topic Starter

Yay! I just need one more person
I'd love to do this! (I've done a few Mars-related RPs in the past)

When do we start? :D
TheLily Topic Starter

I'll get something thrown up this afternoon. Squee!
Can we reply? since it's closed :p
yes you can. it's marked 'closed' because she only wants the four of us involved in it.
Am I too late??!! :(
Okay, I think I better make a new character for this though, none of mine fit in to my opinion
DBT - Message TheLily, maybe not too late, not sure.

Olthain_ Sweet, can't wait to meet them. I'm trying to make a character too, but am having trouble with it. XD, hopefully I'll have something for y'all by the end of the day.
This is going to be epic.

I'll go see if I can dig up one of my old characters to use. :D
TheLily Topic Starter

Unfortunately I did want it as close to the Mars One ideal as possible, so for now only 4 characters. Sorry DontBeTrippin :(
Sorry so late folks, I will have a character up by tomorrow, having trouble making this one :3
me too x_x
:( RP died.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Something Sci-fi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus