Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

Jacqueline (played by halwa_noori)

Jacqueline was discouraged, "This is against my rights," she muttered in disgust
“Welcome to public school.” Brayleigh’s voice has a bravado, “where rights don’t exist and classes just keep getting harder.”
Blaine Sinclair (played by Sampala)

Blaine acted as if he didn't see Athena and continued to wonder.

((oh god that's so true tbh))

Jacqueline rolled her eyes, "I'm an orphan, my parents are dead. My memento gets taken away by the school, life is great,"
Athena (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Athena put a hand on her hip and stopped mid hallway. She gave an evil smerk and shot some of her magic at him (love magic) and some at the lockers (so he would fall in love with the lockers for like 7 seconds)

Blaine felt a sharp pain in his back.He turned around to the girl knowing about a few magic kinks himself. "OW..w-why of all things my back!?"
“You get used to it. My mom died in a fire like 5 years ago, never met my dad, you just kinda learn to accept that life is pretty crappy and try to make the best of it.” She glanced at the clock, “Let me show you to your first class before we’re late.”

Athena giggled and shrugged, she said “The only place i could reach”
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He left the office looking down, not saying anything to anybody. On the way out a few kids teased him.

"Thank you," she whispered before a group of girls started to bully her, "It's Jacqueline!" they teased, "Her parents are alive and her katana is fake! She just wants attention by telling lies, she's a faker!"
Brayleigh simply flipped them off, “oh come on it’s her first day you don’t even know her!” She looked back to Jacquelin and offered an arm, “let’s go catch up to Austin, shall we?”

(OH OH OH I WANNA BULLY but then not :3 and to the person who asked to join OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN try being a boy plz Athena gotta do her magic or have her magic done on her))

"Alright," she whispered, not feeling complete without her katana.

((You can bully me, but don't be surprised if I pull off a stealth move on you))
She gave her a reassuring smile as she pulled her along to catch up to austin, “Austin, wait up!”

(I wont be that mean lol plz dont hurt my character though or she will dodge and try and hurt you)

He wiped his tears away and looked back at them.

Jacqueline puts a hand on his shoulder, "Austin are you okay?" she asks, "Tell us what's wrong, it'll make you feel better,"

He shook his head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus