Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

“Two newbies in one day, do you have your schedule yet?”

She heard his footsteps, and while she didn’t leave Blaine she called to Austin, “I’ll text you later, okay?”
Athena (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Athena put her hands in her pockets and slowly walked the direction of the hallway
Blaine Sinclair (played by Sampala)

"Uh Yeah" Blaine pulled out his schedule
Her eyes scanned it, “oh cool! We have the same first period, come on I’ll show you!”
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He turned the corner and bumped into a group of kids"S-sorry..."Austin said"Hey, you're the one that yelled at Jason earlier, thats pretty brave"one of them said
Blaine Sinclair (played by Sampala)

Blaine got up to follow the girl as he skimmed the rest of his schedul
Jacqueline (played by halwa_noori)

((sorry, just came home

Jacqueline scanned everyone, she was new here with no knowledge and was desperately lost.
She smiled at Jacquelin who was still there, “you’re in the class, too. Just follow me.” She started to walk in the direction of the class

She followed, still slightly lost and dumbfounded, "That Athena girl doesn't seem to like me," she whispered to her
“Athena doesn’t like anyone these days. It’s nothing personal.”

She nodded in response, "If you say so," she whispers

"Oh... T-Thanks..."he said"hey, we wanna show you something"they led him up to the roof and knocked him out"

Jacqueline saw it happen, she ran to Austin, "Austin," she called out, "What happened to you? Are you okay, I saw it all. Do you need to go to the nurse?"

He didn't answer, he layed there unconscious.

She looked around and made sure no one was watching. As she put her hand on his chest, it glowed and started to heal him.

He gasped for air"oh my god... oh my god..."
Brayleigh showed Blaine to the classroom and grabbed a teacher, “Sir, Austin was just knocked out on the roof!”

"Feeling better?" she asked him softly. She had never used healing magic on a person before
Athena (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(What just happen)
Athena blew her hair out of her face went to class. She sat in the classroom middle playing on her phone.

"Y-Yeah... a lot better"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus