Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

Jacqueline (played by halwa_noori)

Jacqueline looked at him, "Does that scare you?"
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He nodded"everything scares me"

"I won't slice you then," she teases, "But maybe if something scares you, I'll slice that for you," she offered

"N-no, please don't"

"Alrighty, then," She walks into the school and looks around, "I'm kind of lost here, where are all my classes?" she asks him,

((aaaannnddd I have to go to work, baii

He took her to the office"just ask for your schedule"
When they get to the office they see Brayleigh at the end of the line tapping her foot anxiously at its slow speed. Her face is rosy from the sprint to the building. She gives Austin and Jacquelin a nod, “hey.”
Blaine Sinclair (played by Sampala)

Blaine looked around the school and sighed."just another school that goes on your record" He walked around to find the office hoping that nobody would notice that he's lost.

"Hi there!" she greets Brayleigh, "I'm Jacqueline, nice to meet you,"

He waved and looked down.
She forces a smile in return, but it doesn’t quite meet her eyes. “You’re the new girl at the foster home, right? I don’t think we’ve talked because I tend to stay with the younger kids to help out, but I think I remember seeing your katana, which is really cool by the way and oh no I’m rambling, aren’t i? I’m Brayleigh, nice to meet you, too.” She glances at Austin’s stance, “Austin, you okay?”

He nodded"Hey! Its Austin! One kid yelled"Hey man, did ya find your powers?"
(Tell me if I’m interpreting that wrong)
Her eyes filled with understanding, “Ignore them, they’re annoying anyway.”

((I don't know))

He looked up at Brayleigh, his eyes filled with anger. He turned to the kid who said it"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"the principal put her hand on Austin's shoulder"Would you please come with me?"
Brayleigh bit her lip, a nervous tendency, “But principal *insert name,* what did Austin do wrong, he was just standing up for himself?” The phrase sounded more like a question to reassure herself than to defend Austin from punishment for the outburst.

The principal grabbed the strapped katana from Jacqueline's shoulder, "No weapons allowed either Ms.Lee," he demanded

"He isn't in trouble, I just need to talk to him"Austin nodded qnd went with the principal

"But I need my katana back," pleaded Jacqueline, "It's a memento from my family, I don't intend to fight,"
“You can come retrieve it at the end of the day.”

“So...” Brayleigh started awkwardly after they’d left, but not knowing what to say and ended up looking down to avoid Jacquelin’s gaze
Athena (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Athena made it to school and notice the boy wandering around and aproched him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus