Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » .:Love Triangle RP (Enrolled applicants only):.

Bianca Roseman (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

((Please start whenever you want!))
Jonathan Burns (played by Raider-jack29)

((Might be a little late, I’ve got class today.))

Jonathan Burns wrote:
((Might be a little late, I’ve got class today.))

((Alright!))

((Just wanted to point out that Jax reminds me of this romance tween book protagonist, and Jon reminds me of BYAKUYA TOGAMI.))

((I feel like Jax is that guy that every girl in a novel says she can “change” but never does.))
Jax Draven (played anonymously)

((Hey, sorry I haven’t replied, I’m super busy right no. I’ll get you a reply in roughly six or so hours, thanks.))

Jax Draven wrote:
((Hey, sorry I haven’t replied, I’m super busy right no. I’ll get you a reply in roughly six or so hours, thanks.))

((That's alright, no need to apologize! If you have something going on irl I'd rather you get on with that first. Life is more important after all!))

((I’ll be posting soon guys))

((
Farrah Greer wrote:
(Could I RP a teacher here?)

I vote yes, that would be cool, but it's up to Insxmniv as it's her forum.))

Farrah Greer wrote:

((I'm very sorry, but originally I only had two spots in mind for this RP and judging by the fact you didn't apply by the date it's a bit too late. Perhaps you might like to find another RP that may suit your tastes?))

((
Bianca Roseman wrote:
Farrah Greer wrote:

((I'm very sorry, but originally I only had two spots in mind for this RP and judging by the fact you didn't apply by the date it's a bit too late. Perhaps you might like to find another RP that may suit your tastes?))

Oh, yeah, now that you've pointed that out, I agree.
Sorry, mate, but there's tons of high school roleplays out there, and I'm sure you'll find one easily.))

Jax Draven wrote:
((
Bianca Roseman wrote:
Farrah Greer wrote:

Sorry, mate, but there's tons of high school roleplays out there, and I'm sure you'll find one easily.))

((Actually, mate.. It's a college/ university RP considering the word 'college' in Canada would translate to a second method of post-education. Sorry for not making it clearer. I'm also super sorry for my short replies!))

((
Bianca Roseman wrote:
Jax Draven wrote:
((
Bianca Roseman wrote:
Farrah Greer wrote:

((Actually, mate.. It's a college/ university RP considering the word 'college' in Canada would translate to a second method of post-education. Sorry for not making it clearer. I'm also super sorry for my short replies!))

Oh, I forgot! I realised it was a college RP, I just forgot XD also, replies are fine, don't stress! I'll send mine soon.))

Jax Draven wrote:
((Oh, I forgot! I realised it was a college RP, I just forgot XD also, replies are fine, don't stress! I'll send mine soon.))

((It's alright, I forgot to mention so maybe Raider doesn't know either xD))

((No I did not, oops))

Jonathan Burns wrote:
((No I did not, oops))

((It's alright, now you do xD))

((Raider, it's your turn now. Both me and Duck can't reply until you have. XD))

((Jonathan, Duckling- it's your turn!))

((hmm. i was kinda holding off for a bit because jax obviously has a different class than the other two, so theres not much i can do until the next class or something.))

((Oh, true. In that case I'll inform Jonathan.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » .:Love Triangle RP (Enrolled applicants only):.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus