Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Maybe we should start a looking-for forum?

The site is nothing BUT roleplayers, unlike many of the 'official' game forums (like Furcadia's forums) so why not add a forum section for RPers-seeking-RPers? I think it would be a good way to bring a lot of people together and get the gears turning on a lot of potential fun that's just waiting to burst forth in floods of awesome.
I think this sort of thing falls under the RP Discussion forum at present, but having one dedicated JUST to finding other roleplayers seems like a fine, fine idea to me!
Kim Site Admin

Yup, the RP Discussion board is the correct place to post "looking for" threads right now, and you are highly encouraged to do so. I might consider a name change to reflect that that it also an acceptable use of that forum since the description is not always enough to make it clear. At the moment, there doesn't appear to me to be enough usage to warrant an actual split into two separate forums - that might just create two boards that got even less traffic, and there's nothing more depressing than a quiet forum. If (when? Let's go with when) there ends up being a flood of people looking for other players and it gets tangled up with people having other discussions, I will for sure be open to splitting the forum into two separate ones.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Maybe we should start a looking-for forum?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus