Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » M/M roleplay, anyone?

Hello!! I've not been roleplaying for sometimes due to exams and school... BUT now that they has ended, it's time for me to stop rotting. ((which I had been doing for so long, I got roleplay deprived. ;;

I was just wondering if anyone would like to do a M/M romance roleplay with me~ I'm not picky about plots, as long as they're engaging enough! 'v' I would like it if our characters would match in some ways, maybe some contrast between them?

I only have three OCs up for now, so maybe you guys could see which one of them you would like to roleplay with?
Hmm I dont know if you are still intrested but I would love to do a M/M rp with you. I am just curious whether my characters fit your fancy. just let meknow if you are intrested.
tannible Topic Starter

fallensiner wrote:
Hmm I dont know if you are still intrested but I would love to do a M/M rp with you. I am just curious whether my characters fit your fancy. just let meknow if you are intrested.

Yep, I am! I've looked through your characters and they're all very interesting. I would love to rp with you! :>
If the offer is still up, I would love to.
Just a heads up Tannible, you should post this in the "looking for rp" forum instead, where you'll have a better chance of finding someone who match your preferences. This is more of a place to discuss roleplaying in general, rather than actively search for roleplays and roleplayers.

That being said, I wish you the best of luck in finding what you're searching for. If I didn't have so much on my plate already I could have been interested.
Kim Site Admin

This topic was posted in 2012 -- it is very unlikely the OP is still looking. I am going to lock the topic to prevent further confusion.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » M/M roleplay, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus