Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea grumbled as she heard the voice she couldn't place it but at the same time her thick headedness was getting the better of her."oh a wolf, you fancy the taste of wolves eh? why dont you come out and ill see what i can do for you." she said putting one her daggers away to free her other hand in case she needed to grab her Gladious.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin kept her gaze on the cat. She swallowed, her hand tightening on the handle of her dagger. She wanted her bow and quiver but she feared she wouldn't be able to reach it in time.
The cat dissapeared into thin air and then it walked up from behind Rea and trotted over to Kin then back. "Oh lovely, wheres the wolf loves?" He looked around and padded in circles.

Rea jumped hearing the sound of the cat disappearing only to see it behind her padding around in circles."were be the wolves eh? and why would i trust you dear cat? eh? how would i know you wouldn't harm my friend here if I left to go hunt one?" she said looking at the cat not taking her eyes off of the creature.

Kin blinked when she saw the cat. She kept her dagger sheathed, her ears twitching.
"I don't know. How could you trust me?" He grinned at her, showing her his teeth. His tail flicked back and forth, hitting Kin's leg just barely.

Rea smikred as she saw the eyes on the cat notcing they were a different color from any regular cats."first of mr. kitty, stop with the charades and show me your true form for a start. You are not just a cat." she said with a raised eyebrow keeping her free hand ready to grab her Larger Gladious.

Kin looked down at the cat. She noticed it wasn't normal but she could tell that sense she had sensed his soul.
"Er... thats kinda hard, dont exactly have a 'true form.'" He made air quotes with his paws.

Rea smirked as she heard the cat say he didn't have a true form. She looked to the cat and kept her gaze fixed on him."well then mr. kitty assume your main form, what you take as a humanoid." she said and looked at the cat taking her hand of her gladious and resheathed her other dagger realizing that the cat wouldn't harm them.
"Hmm... okay." His tail turned into a green horse tail, his ear dissapeared as goat horns grew on his head. He turned into an elf and was sitting down between the two. He put his chin in his hand and eyed the two woman. "This humanoid enough?" His hazel eyes glowed in moonlight.

Rea looked at the male as he shifted and gave himself horns and a tail. She looked at him as he assumed a humanoid form. "oh my intresting one are you. So you out and about hunting unsuspecting elven women eh?" she said digging through her pack and pulled out a pouch filled with deer."I dont have any wolf meat but this will do, i don't need you eating us in our sleep." she said eyeing the man not even caring what the male might do. She couldn't help but let her grey eyes trace over the males form, she eyed the horns from his head and along with his horse tail. She looked at his Hazel eyes and couldn't help but let a smirk escape from her lips."ah yes, that is humanoid enough, so mind telling me why you were stalking us?" she asked eyeing the male.
"I wasn't stalking you two for too long." He took the deer meat and sniffed it before tearing at it with his sharp teeth.

Rea looked at the male as he began to tear into the deer meet. His sharp teeth let alone his apperance enough would deter any sane person. Rea smirked looking at him as she sat down on the ground. "great so now we are not trying to kill each other. The names Rea Selyore." She said looking to the group."and while im at it yours?" She asked rasing her brow to the group.
"Vincent Shaw you?" He looked over at Kin with a smirk. He finished the deer meat and licked his lips. The next time he opened his mouth, his teeth were normal.

"My name is Kin." She put her dagger beside the other three daggers. She turned back and looked at the other two beings.
"Nice name you both have. He turned back into a cat and rolled onto his back.

Rea watched Vincent as he introduced himself and shifted into a cat."intresting shiftter you are Vincent, and thankyou for the names." she said looking at him with a smile."but this is rather intresting that we are all gathered here. i do hope that we can be good companions" she said with a smirk.
"Oh yes that would be nice." He smirked and licked his lips when he saw something. "I'll be right back." He got up and ran into the trees.

Rea raised her brow seeing the shapeshifter hop off into the woods. She smiled and looked to kin and then smirked happily."so yeah, Kin is it? I am glad that I could make your aquaintance.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus