Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"How do I know your not going to eat it?"
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea raised her white brow as she looked at vincent hearing him say he wanted to eat thwm again."oh your not some kind of per ert are you? You keep saying you want to devour us. And shame you cant turn into an adorable creature. Im sure me and kin would love to see it." She said teasing the male.
Vincent put his paws to his sides. "Oh, you don't consider a big poofy bear cute?" He shook himself, making his fur seem bigger.

Kin rolled her eyes and kept petting the small pup.

REa looked at the shifter as she walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck and rubbed his head."oh yes a big poofy bear cute. say why dont you turn into a bunny or better yet a small bear cub. then you'll be really adorable." she said at Vincent to get his mind off the small wolf pup.
Vincent turned into a cub, keeping his poofy fur. "Is this cute enough?" He grinned. He licked his lips as his eyes trailed over her then to kin, examining their figures. "You two look very tempting though I must say~"

Rea grabbed the small cub and then started to scrath him and pet him."there there, yes im sure we look tempting to sate any kind of hunger. But that is not what we are for. After all we are kind. Aren't we miss kin." she said with a smile.

Kin nodded." I wouldn't hurt anyone unless I had to."
Vincent thought for a second and realized what just happened. "And you're both very clever as well..."

Rea nodded as she saw vincent realized what happened. She flipped him over and started to rub his belly."of course even though im a drow, rather dark elf, miss kin and I are still clever elves. Unlike miss kin i wont hesitate to punch someones lights out." she said with a smirk as she petted the poofy furred cub.

"I'm half High Elf and half Wood Elf. I'm not really the one to punch people I see as friends."
"I fell into this trap." Vincent sighed before making himself bigger again and wrapped his arms around Rea, his claws poking at her skin.

"whoah!" Rea cried out as Vincent shifted bigger, she fell onto the ground with a thud as she felt the bears arms arms around her neck."hey hey, i dont think so not on tue first date mr."vshe said as she tried to shove the bear off her."it is not like i was going to hurt you." She said witha grunt as she tried to pull his arms off of her.
"Oh is this a date now?" He grinned down at Rea then looked up at Kin. "Come over here Kin." He kept his arms around Rea's neck. "Im not going to hurt you..." He smirked, showing his teeth. "Yet~"

Kin put the pup down and made sure it wasn't going to go anywhere before walking over to Vincent but she stopped a few feet away." I think you should get off her, Vincent."

"oof geez vincent!! well could you get off me, well the way your ontop of me it does look like a start of something else." she said still trying to shove the male off of her.
Vincent got off of her but kept a paw around her neck. "Well in my book, that is at times, common."

Rra groaned as she just lied there and looked st vincent she sighed and looked at him."just dont mount me, please if he does kin give a good kick."she said getting slightly agitated.
Vincent chuckled and ginned. "Like I would do that."

(Chaotic got grounded so she won't be on for a while)

(aww well that stinks)

Rea grumbled as she crossed her arms looking at the bear. She rolled her eyes as she looked at him."oh well im glad of that i suppose your going to play around iwth me then huh?" she said with sarcasim.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus