Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

My nightmares are getting worse. Everyone I went to said they would go away but those people were wrong. My nightmares are always the same. The death of my mother or the deaths of my closest friends. When I woke up, I would be sweating from fear or my throat would be sore from screaming. Now when I wake up, I'll either cough up a lot of blood or my body feels like it's being ripped apart. At this point, I don't think I'll be able to survive the next few days or weeks. My mom used to tell me that if nothing worked, there was always one cure that might work: true love. But who would love me? I'm just a runaway elven princess whose hated by her own sister and father and is being hunted by her older sister.

Kin was asleep in the middle of a clearing. She was sleeping on a small roll up bed and her sword, bow and quiver were resting on one side of the bed and three daggers on the other side. She had one dagger under her pillow. Kin's face was twisted in pain and sweat covered her face. She was laying on her side, her breathing strained. A few times she whimpered in fear but she remained quiet. She tossed and turned a lot.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea stayed in the tree high above watching the skies, her grey skin easily blended in with the dark surroundings. She could hear the sounds of breathing from below, she eyed the clearing as she was up in the tree. She looked down and could hear someone down below, she adjusted her daggers and her gladious on her back as well as her supplies. She quietly crept near the source of the sound and found it was another elf. She sighed and looked at the elf as she approached nearly quiet. The drow sighed as she knew this elf would be armed."yo, dont you think it is dangerous for an elf like you to be out here on you own?" she said announcing herself clearly not to alarm the elf.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin's ear twitched. She shot up so she was sitting up, knife in hand. She looked up at the female before dropping the knife and putting her hand to her mouth, coughing violently. Blood dripped from between her fingers.

Rea looked at the elf not surprised that she had a knife, what surprised her is the elf started to cough up blood. She looked at her and came to her side and then put a hand around her."hey take it easy miss, im not going to hurt you. Settle down before you hurt yourself further." she said looking at the blood that came from the elf. She eyed the woman seeing the long elf ears, rea on the other hand was a Drow and wasn't afraid to admit it. She just hoped she didn't stumble upon a high cleric elf that had a uppity attitude. She sighed as she brought a hand over the females back gently carressing it."take it easy miss"

Kin took a few deep breaths, feeling like her ribs would collapse. She slowly calmed herself down." It...wasn't you." She managed to say between breaths. Kin's long grayish blue hair fell down her back as she looked at the other female with her deep blue eyes.

Rea looked at the other elf with her grey eyes as she sighed and tried to calm the other female down more."ah i see as long as i didn't upset you, just take it easy. how long have you been out here?" she said brining her hand back to pull the other elfs hair away from her face. She gave a warm smile for some reason wanting to help the other elf.

"A few days...maybe more. I lost count." Kin took another deep breath, wiping the blood off her mouth. She then wiped the sweat out of her eyes. She forced her body to relax." Stupid nightmares." Kin muttered under her breath.

Rea sighed seeing that the elf had been out here for a long while, she sighed and then looked to her."well then you don't need to be out here alone in your condition miss. Ill stay with you, as for your nightmares, im sure we all have them and they keep us awake." she said looking at her and taking out a bottle of water from her pack and handed it to the elf."here drink" she said with a kind smile.

Kin shook her head." I don't need it." Kin stood up, wincing ever so slightly." My name is Kin." Kin looked at the female.

Rea saw her wincing as she looked at the other elf and sighed setting it down next to her."The name is Rea Selyore. pleasure to meet you Kin. But tell me you need it if you havent had anything in awhile." she said looking at the female elf she sighed as she sat down near the elfs bed roll and relaxed a little."so Kin you have been out here awhile, im not sure if you are built for this, im a drow and if I can help you in any way let me know. Im not usually very kind but i have eaten recently and im not so much of a trouble. You on the other hand are coughing up blood." she said concered.

"I was coughing up blood because of my nightmares. They're the same every time I fall asleep but my reactions are getting worse." Kin rubbed her back before grabbing the knife she had dropped and putting it back in it's sheath.

Rea nodded as she looked at kin."oh well that is a nasty reaction to be coughing up blood from nightmares. None the less you dont need to be coughing blood out here at least alone. There are some hungry predators out here. And they look like me, im a drow and im normally a rouge and a thief." she said lookign at Kin with a smirk."but i suppose you are lucky i didn't feel like robbing." she said with a coy smile.

"Rob me?" Kin looked at her." I have nothing of interest that someone might steal." Kin's necklace and bracelet were still hidden from view.
A large brown-black cat was strolling through the forest. He heard the hushed sounds of what he thought to be elven like creatures. He practically trotted over to them and stopped beside a tree nearby, staring at them with his clear hazel eyes. He had recently eaten but thought about these two and licked his lips, tasting the last traces of the rabbit he had just eaten.

Rea's ear twicthed hearing something off in the distance as she looked to kin putting her fingers to her lips."rather that be the case, they would steal food, and or the very clothes on your back. Creatures out here are very desperate." she said with a smirk keeping the elven female close behind her."as for now just be careful there is something watching us. don't worry i wont harm you or steal any of your belongings. You have my word." she said with a smile keeping her voice down as she drew her daggers from her waist.

Kin's ear twitched as well. She glanced around. Luckily, she still had her dagger in her hand. She tightened her grip on the handle, listening.
The cat didn't open his mouth but a voice was carried on the wind. "Ladies, theres no need to have weapons here, Im mearly here for a snack... Persay it may be one of you..." Then a giggled emmited from the cat, but just very slightly.

Rea's brow furrowed hearing the sound of the voice she couldn't place were it was but she was getting agitated and her hard headedness was getting to her."oh you come to eat us do you? well the hell ya are! Come then you sly creature, ill not be made a snack. and if anything how about I skin you alive for making such a snide comment. or perhaps we can come to an agreement, i still have some deer left over. So why dont you come out" she said holding her daggers firm in her hands. she wasn't about to let her gaurd down.

Kin's ears twitched, watching the cat. She could sense something different about the cat but she said nothing.
"Deer? hmm... how about a wolf?" The cat noticed the elf stariing at him and cocked his head at her and stared at her, seeming as if he could see her soul. His ear twitched aswell as his tail.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus