Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin looked at Rea." Same here, Rea." Kin smiled slightly, her ears twitching.
Vincent came back. He was slightly bigger now and he had a baby wolf in his mouth, carrying it by the scruff.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea looked to kin as she smiled and then her jaw dropped as she saw vincent come back with a baby wolf. She looked to kin then to the poor baby pup. she wasn't one for preserving animals life though it was just a pup."Vincent!!!! my god!! its just a baby!! dont tell me your going to eat it?" she said with a suprise and was ready to wrestle him out of it.
Vincent froze and looked at her. The little wolf let out a whimper. "Ummm.... maybe?" He shrugged slowly. "I need some wolf soon!"

Rea looked at the wold seeing the little wolf and she motioned for him to drop the pup."drop it and ill go hunt you another wolf sit tight. And dont let the wolf go any were i dont needs its mama coming after us." she said with a smile as she got up and stormed off into the woods. After awhile she came back with a dead grown wolf twice the size of the pup. She tossed it to Vincent with a sigh."im sorry thats the biggest
I could find, and well kin how is the little wolf?" she asked.

Kin had picked up the little wolf carefully and was looking it over to see if it was injured." It seems alright, Rea." Kin sat down and kept the small pup in her lap.

Rea sighed as she saw the small pup in her lap. She sighed as she went to the pup and petted the small creature."oh wonderous hes alright, what are we going to do with him?" she asked.
Vincent Was already tearing at the grown wolf. "erf... hows bout eating it?" He tore another piece of meat off.

"I'm not going to eat a baby wolf." Kin kept her gaze away from Vincent, not wanting to get sick.

Rea looked at Vincent as he started to tear into the wolf."well then how about no. ill think we'll keep him. Grabbing a pup. shessh." she said as she looked to kin as she flopped down on the ground petting the scared whimpering pup.
Vincent frowned before finishing the wolf, leaving a couple bones on the ground. "So can we raise it... then eat it?"

"No. We're not eating it." Kin petted the baby wolf's head gently and softly.
Vincent sighed and padded back over to them.

Rea looked at Vincent as he finished the other wolf and then her jaw dropped hearing vincent talk as if he wanted to eat it."yeah what kin said, we are not eating it. Besides if you plucked a dire wolf he'll be good for us." she said with asigh.
Vincent paused before turning into a large shaggy brown bear. "Sure, side with the animal that will be dead in 5 months."

Kin put her arms protectively and carefully around the wolf pup." It will not be dead in 5 months."

Rea blinked as she looked at the shifter and couldnt help but laugh."well vincent can you change into a cute bunny?" she asked getting ready to grab him and pet him.
Vincent glared at her with a growl. "No, but maybe I should snack on you two instead of the baby." He grinned, actually wanting to try druid and elf.

Kin rolled her eyes. She petted the baby wolf, who now seemed a little more relaxed.
Vincent sat down, his big fluffy tush squishing some flowers. "Could I hold the wolf?" He held out his big paws.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deadly Nightmares (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus