Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Inbox Change?

Alright, here's my problem. I like responding as soon as I can to PM's, but the inbox only changes whenever I refresh the page. Is there a way to make it so that it simply changes as soon as a message is received, like on the activity feed?
Sanne Moderator

On the right-hand side of a PM thread, you can launch a PM thread as a chat window. It refreshes in real time!

We also have push notifications, which will pop up whenever you get a new message. Clicking the notification opens the page immediately. You can change push notifications in your settings.
With push notifications, just be aware that the system is still a little buggy. It tends to work great for awhile, and then it starts... not. ^^; It is on Kim's to-do list to box that, though.
Kim Site Admin

Sir_Grey wrote:
Alright, here's my problem. I like responding as soon as I can to PM's, but the inbox only changes whenever I refresh the page. Is there a way to make it so that it simply changes as soon as a message is received, like on the activity feed?

Not at present, but is actually being actively worked on as part of the overhaul of push notifications.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Inbox Change?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus