Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Lucius Mirikuo (played by PaperCatRPR)

((Is this the actual RP? If so, then I'll go ahead and post for it.))
Elias Miranda Lee (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

Lucius Mirikuo wrote:
((Is this the actual RP? If so, then I'll go ahead and post for it.))

((Yes, this is the actual RP post!))
((Nonsense, never too late to join... Until the actual "Killing Game" Starts, then it's too late, but we aren't there yet.))

((I'll be waiting for everyone to introduce themselves before starting the game. For the time being, just get to know each other.))

((Are we only missing Lele Vega, Tien Wei and Nova in the introduction?))
((I just realised that LavaCake has deleted Juliet. What do we do about that??!))
((
Urban Fantasy Characters wrote:
(I compiled some of my characters into one character sheet. Juliet is still in the game.)

Gotcha! That gave me a fright!! XD Sorry for misunderstanding ^^"))

((I changed the word count limit because I noticed that I might have set the gate too high for a killing game RP, especially in times there may be no evidence available to solve. If you are semi-literate, you no longer have to exceed over a 1 sentence minimum limit, but please keep in mind 1 sentence is best to move a RP forward. If you're literate like Duckling (aka Lovelle), you're good.))
((OMG that compliment actually made me cry. Like, I'm sorry, I know it was legit like nothing, but it made me cry. Thank you so much <3 XD))
Lucius Mirikuo (played by PaperCatRPR)

(( Should we just continue without them then? I mean, it's a group vote, so... ))
((Yes, they're definitely not turning up now, although it is obviously up to Insxmnivc if we move on without them, because it'll be too late for them to join. I vote we do move on, but I can't say the same for anyone else, of course.))

((I also vote move on since I'm gonna end up killing them first at this rate. Please do give me a day or so to update information because my schedule is quite full in real life. Sorry I haven't been online lately!!))
((Sure thing. And I'm also in favor of moving right along.))

((Alright, here's an update: Nova has quit because the literacy limit is too high for them, so he's going to be the 1st victim. Reasons are because he's a good character (and I liked him v much xD) and I think it's better to use him as an example for a trial than for the dying person + everyone else to be confused. Less confusion. Any who, the official killing game will start whenever Elias enters the RP as a speaking person- so be prepared.

You all are welcome to mail me ideas for killing motives and plots if you have any. I have one for the first round already so you are all safe- for now.))
((Take your time, Cat. We get the busy schedule thing, so just do stuff when it suits you. We'll be patient <3))

((Tysm!!!))

((Okay, so I've removed bios and everything. I'll allow a little more chatter before I allow Elias to start the game because it seems like Lucius, Juliet and Lovelle have a conversation going on (and it's hella cute-). Please move your character into the mansion ballroom/lobby if you haven't because I kinda want everyone in the room so there's no confusion.))

((Everyone, I apologize for the interruption. You can ignore the reply 'Al Capone' has made since they haven't signed up and they aren't involved in the roleplay. Please feel free to make a response to the person before 'Al Capone'.))

((Hello, I've added a new forum for you to discuss about murders, clues and culprits alike. Click here for the link and I hope you all have a good time!))

((I never realized how much I loved playing Evil!Elias- but please tell me if I am making you uncomfortable!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus