Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Elias Miranda Lee (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

((Okay, so I've removed bios and everything. I'll allow a little more chatter before I allow Elias to start the game because it seems like Lucius, Juliet and Lovelle have a conversation going on (and it's hella cute-). Please move your character into the mansion ballroom/lobby if you haven't because I kinda want everyone in the room so there's no confusion.))
Aeon gave a smile of thanks as Tsuki talked and took off her heels. She was right about his fear, actually hitting the nail on the head. He nodded. Even though she was still ever so slightly taller then him, it felt better (5'3" In Tsuki's bio, 5'1" in Aeon's bio). "Yeah, that makes sense. And you didn't need to do that, but thanks. It relieves some of my tension here." Aeon let out a sigh of relief. "So when do you think the actual festivities will start?" He asked, looking back around.
Lucius Mirikuo (played by PaperCatRPR)

Picking the conversation back up, Lucius asked "So, what do think the festivities will be like? I heard it'll be great!"

He wasn't much of a person to start conversations, more he liked to join them as they started so he wouldn't be the center of attention in the group. And being the way he was, he didn't like to be noticed very often.

Lucius was always a bit shy and reserved, but it was his nature. Nothing could stop him from believing that he wasn't needed in a group, but he wanted to believe otherwise. And tonight would finally be the night that he could let it all go and be himself for once.
"Well... I mean, judging from the masks, it looks like a murder mystery party." She laughed at her own joke, taking a sip of wine. "But, in all seriousness, I've never been to a party like this, so I wouldn't know."

"Well I haven't either. So maybe we can share this new experience together!" Lucius exclaimed. He was happy that someone else shared the same perspective. Masquerades weren't really popular back where he was from.
Tsuki Mikage (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

"It'll start when it starts. The host will probably come out with a huge blackout while playing some stupid ballroom music," Tsuki would say while getting back into her shoes, looking around at the packed lobby. She was about to go and get another cup of punch when all of the lights suddenly went out, causing a few screams to go up and Tsuki immediately grabbed onto Aeon's arm, nails digging into his wrist as she tried to steady her own breathing. "Aeon- Is everyone alright?"
The hacker let the two newly made aquaintences talk, simply fiddling with her ear, easily adjusting her com without anyone noticing. He quickly glanced back to the two people in front of her, shooting them a small smile before glancing over to two strangers who were conversing, and her eyes lingered on them for a bit, before letting it drift back to her new friends.

When the lights when out, the hacker let out a small gasp, standing protectively close to Juliet, a hand hovering over the girls back, not wanting to touch her in case it frightened her. She simply leant in closer to the girl, her eyes widening as she heard a few shrieks. At that, she dared to put the hand on her friends lower back, biting her own lip violently as she whispered to her, "I hope this is part of the party..."

When the light went out, Lucius was slightly afraid... mostly because there were only two lights in the room: his eyes. They were glowing their usual blue, and he knew it. Being a cyborg was really tough for him right now, and he just wanted to sit in a corner and hope nobody would notice. However, if he said anything right now then people would start to become suspicious and his position in CORE would be revealed and-

Lucius looked around a little, trying not to move his head very much. Hopefully, people would just dismiss it and continue with whatever was going on...
Juliet was the source of one of the shrieks when the power died. She was also the source of a sound of shattering glass as she ducked to the ground and curled up, dropping her wine. "JESUS CHRIST I JINXED IT!"
Tsuki Mikage (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

Hearing Juliet's shrill outburst Tsuki couldn't help but flinch. This reminded her of that one time her apprentice, Seika, got caught in a human-trafficking circle as a kidnapped participant instead of a 'member' of the gang. She raised her voice, "Everyone calm down, it's probably just a malfunction in lighting."

``Are you insulating that is was an unforgivable malfunction?``

A mysterious voice, deep and smooth, broke through the crowd as it was amplified on a microphone. Multiple footsteps- as if there were a crowd of soldiers marching around- rang around the room. It was almost deafening, millions of thrumming heartbeats echoed around the room in a matching symphony.

``My dear, there is nothing such as malfunction in the Mansion.``

The lights turned back on but instead of being in the lobby they were at before, everyone found them standing on a marbled floor. In the center was a bodybag, blood welling around them. And in front of the bodybag stood a man, looking no older than 17, his florescent pink hair neatly tied up in a man bun. He looked at them all with a magnificent leer.

``Welcome.. to the 116th Killing Game.``
Juliet spotted the body, and almost vomited. The sight of blood made her go pale, before hiding behind Lovelle, trying not to look at the body.

Elias merely chuckled at the young girl, his brown pupils seemingly melting into a pair of eerie reddish-brown eyes. The chuckle magnified into something in between of a demonic shriek, soothing purr and deep rumble. The man bowed before addressing everyone.

``Greetings. My name is Elias and I am one of the guardians of the Moore's Mansion. I shall lead and guide you through this.. thrilling.. experience!``

He laughed again, this time ending up in a large caterwaul.

"Killing...game?" He hadn't signed up for this of course! What would Maril think of him participating in this?

Then, he thought of his brother and asked himself (in his head) "WHAT IF I NEVER SEE MARIL AGAIN?!?"

He looked over to Juliet, who was trying to evade her eyes from the horrifying sight. Hopefully she could make it through this 'game' without ending up dead... he was hoping to somehow protect her if possible. However, none of them knew what this 'game' was... so what was ahead?
Upon seeing the body, Lovelle too almost vomited, but easily kept her cool, simply grabbing onto Juliet's wrist as she ducked behind her, a protective grip around this girl she'd barely met. Her eyes simply travelled to the person standing by the bag, spite quickly drowning her eyes. Who the hell could actually bring themselves to murder someone?! And then mother thought struck her that made her eyes wider. That could've been anyone at the party...

A hand quickly shot up to her ear, sticking her com on, and she heard the fuzzy noise of clicking as the noise of keyboard tapping from her friend came through. She spoke so quietly and prayed that no one heard her. "Grey. Escucha." She spoke in Spanish so that if anyone did hear her, she hoped they wouldn't know what she said. She heard the clicking stop, knowing that her friend was now listening silently.

The stranger introduced themselves, and the grip on Juliet just got tighter. A murder game. How fun...! The hacker closed her eyes briefly before violently biting her lip, drawing a small bit of blood and wincing as it slowly trickled down her chin. This was going to be... entertaining.

Unfortunately for Lovelle, no communication tools would be working. Elias watched Lovelle with hooded eyes, his lips twisted into an ugly smirk as he continued to look everyone else in the circle.

``Ah ah, no electronic toys allowed in my game~!``

He clapped his hands twice and all cellphones flew towards to him. He quickly drew a circle with the flick of his wrist and a swirling black-hole void appeared, sucking in all of the phones and electronics. He seemed to be enjoying the amount of despair floating around the bloody venue.
Aeon tensed as soon as the lights went out. He hardly noticed Tsuki's nails digging into his arm, but his thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of others. When the stranger and the body bag showed up Aeon's eyes widened, fixed on the body as panic raced through his head.

Who would do this? And why? What's the point... and... 116th? Killing game... Oh no. No. No no no no no no... Aeon thought to himself over and over again.

He remained entirely silent while the person spoke, only tensing up more and more. He... actually didn't have a cell phone surprisingly, only a house phone at his workshop. The stranger introduced himself too. Elias. He seemed far to laid back for this type of event, and he found that very startling.
The moment she realised the fuzziness from her com wasn't her friend, but a distruption of some sort, the hacker looked to this despicable being, horror and spite spread across her face, the horror widening and becoming more of panic as she realised the murderer's eyes were on her too. She felt her body tense up, but she quickly calmed down once the gaze had been shifted off of her.

Upon hearing that devices wouldn't work, Elle swore in Gaelic under her breath, and she bit her lip more viciously than before, drawing some more blood. She'd always been good at that, accidentally hurting herself more than she meant to. But she couldn't help it.

She watched cellphones fly towards the mysterious void, and the girl let out a small shriek when she felt the com fly from her ear, catching on the side of it, drawing some blood like she had with her lip. She quickly brought a hand up to ear, touching it gently and taking it away, her gaze raising from her hand, which had a small amount of blood on it, up to the stranger who was making this whole thing into a psychotic game. The girl let her grip on Juliet tighten even more, and honestly, she was horrified, yet also terrified.

Lucius felt a fuzzy feeling inside him when the mysterious owner of the game said that no electronic 'toys' would be used. And it wasn't because of his fear right now: it was because all of the electronic devices in the room were shut off. However, he felt his system still running.

And as the devices were being pulled into the void-like circle that the man had drawn, he felt the metal inside of him start to pull that way as well. But keeping himself in a good stance, he secured himself from flying into the void like the other electronics.

Afterwards, his fearful expression became even more terrified as he felt his heart racing. He turned to Lovelle and Juliet and hoped they could survive this thing together.
Juliet's cellphone flew from her purse and landed into the void. She gulped, before looking around. She wanted away from the corpse, and had to flee. Without much thought, she dragged Lovelle into the nearest room, any room, just to get away.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus