Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Elias Miranda Lee (played by Insxmnivc) Topic Starter

It was like Elias had extremely long ears. Once he heard of Juliet's statement, he loosened his grip on Lucius and marched towards her, hauling her up by a chokehold to her throat and slamming against the wall. He smirked as a void barrier formed around both of them, shielding them off from the others before letting go of her.

``My dear Juliet, that's what a hypocrite would do.. No, this was specially done by one of the staff. Don't be a scaredy cat and bet on whoever you hate the most in this room. Don't think you can beg me for answers with your cutesy lisp- because it's just an accent that makes you look stupider than you really are.. Besides, you don't deserve straight answers unless you're my slave, so- so get investigating!``

A harsh slap was then delivered to her face.
Juliet's glasses flew off her face. They cracked, too thick and sturdy to be shattered. She grabbed her face, and fumbled for her glasses, before nodding frantically and getting to her feet. She was holding back tears, and shaking so much she could barely stand. After a little, her nose began to bleed, though she didn't tend to it.

((I never realized how much I loved playing Evil!Elias- but please tell me if I am making you uncomfortable!))
(Oh no! Juliet has had worse things done to her. Besides, she's basically made to be pushed around.)
((Poor Juliet XD))

The moment the hacker noticed the grip on Lucius had been loosened, and she remembered Juliet muttering something, a gasp came from her, glancing around, ready to shove the poor girl out of the way. But, by the time shed even laid eyes on her new friend, Elias already had her against a wall.
And that angered Lovelle so much. She stormed over to the pair, and was about to collide with the shield, of whichever existence she was unaware of, before thinking that he was too smart to leave them unguarded. She swore in Gaelic under her breath, only able to watch Elias as he spoke to Juliet, only making the hackers spite and anger grow.

He had the nerve to strike up this awful game and then threaten the players?! The hacker swore more and more, but she kept it quiet, only speeding up with the cursing, not allowing the volume to rise. But when she saw Juliet receive a slap, she was ready to loose it. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" The hacker dared to scream, immediately thinking she was going to regret even opening her mouth. But, she didn't. She bit down hard on her lip again, drawing more blood, and she was at the point where she was almost growling from the anger. But deep down she knew that what she had done was quite stupid, because if Elias was to get irritated, he could easily just kill her. And honestly, she wasn't ready to die yet. So there was this dreading feeling in her stomach that this was the end, and no matter how hard she tried to ignore it, it only increased the more she stood there, actually making her take a few, cautious steps back.

Elias ignored the pitiful cries Lovelle released, there were more pressing matters to address. Clapping his hands, the black shield around himself began to part like daughter cells, splitting so that Juliet and Elias were both covered and protected. Juliet's would pink while Elias had the original black. A tentacle began to extend from Elias's protective shield and circled around Lovelle... soon forming into a purple protective shield. Lucius and Aeon both had a matching purple one, while and Tsuki had the pink one.

``Those are your investigation teams for tonight. You will be transported back here at the 2 hour time limit, please investigate every inch of the place.. unless, you want to die of course.``

((Eeeeeeeevil~))
Elias Miranda Lee wrote:
((Eeeeeeeevil~))

(Where is Mermaid Man when you need him?)

((Oh boy XD Not that again.

Again, a reminder- the current locations on Floor 1 are: Entrance Hall/Lobby, Ballroom Hall, Balcony and the M/F Washrooms. Please, please, please discuss with your group before heading out. Discussions are made in separate forum- https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=52099.))
Juliet looked over to Tsuki, blood still leaking from her nose. She looked like a mess, and entirely embarrassed to be paired with such a professional appearing woman.
Lucius Mirikuo (played by PaperCatRPR)

Looking to Aeon, Lucius smiled a little. At least there would be groups... otherwise something bad could happen while people traveled alone. He was slightly happy that Juliet was with Tsuki, but was worried about Lovelle before making his way over to Aeon.

((An update! The discussion chat is an OOC chat!))
Lucius Mirikuo (played by PaperCatRPR)

"Hey everyone, before we split up there's something I'd like to add: we should check out the area for the murder weapon, along with areas of struggle so we know where Nova was killed and what the murderer's weapon of choice is."

As Lucius spoke, he sounded like a true leader. His fears and insecurities were gone and his problem solving skills were in place. He had a charismatic feel around him and it seemed to make everyone feel a bit better about what they were doing.

He walked over to Aeon and said "I guess it's you and me. Let's get to work."
Juliet made an approach near the body, blood still streaming from her nostril, and with her cracked glasses still on. She wanted to vomit, but, something inside of her kept her from it. Maybe it was her fear, maybe her rationality was kicking back into place. Either way, she was investigating, deciding to look around at the staff of the manor, to see who could have done it.
She looked at the body, and at the knives, before noticing a wound on the arm. While she wasn't precise, she knew that butter knives can't kill. She looked over to Elias, looking over her glasses as not to face him directly, before pointing to the wound on the arm.

"D-D-Did thith kill h-him, or...?"

``My dear, speak up would you? I cannot hear entirely whatever you were saying. Perhaps the lisp is causing you more trouble than you thought, eh?``

Elias's face held no sympathy for the girl as he stared down at her with barely concealed contempt.

``As for your question, my dear.. I'm afraid I cannot answer.``
Jayden (played by Jayquick)

(would love to be used in future RPS similar to this if allowed)

Jayden wrote:
(would love to be used in future RPS similar to this if allowed)

((This is an already closed forum registered for specified 'registered members'. Please don't reply if you haven't signed up for it.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » .:The Killing Game (REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY):.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus