Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Cherry Pie (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

Cherry shook her head. "No! I don't want to leave my shop and I really don't wanna leave Andrew!" She snatched her hand away and ran behind Andrew. She began to cry.
"Please, miss. You've jus received a threat on your life. Just close up shop like you usually do, lock it up tight and come with us. Wolf boy here can come to," the cop said genty.
Andrew had a bright red blush on his cheeks when Cherry spoke and he gently wiped her tears away, "He's right... Come on Cherry... We need to go. I promise I won't leave."

"Oh...A-alright." She grabbed Andrew's hand softly and stepped close to him.
He blushed more and grabbed the keys to her store then locked the store up as the cops led the way out, holding her hand the entire time, his fur soft against her skin.
"Alright you two can get in the back," the other cop said and opened the door for them. Andrew helped Cherry to get in then sat next to her as the cruiser pulled out of the parking lot.

Cherry Pie couldn't understand why this was happening to her. A little bit before they both sat in the car,she had seen someone smirking in an evil like way. She had overlooked it at the moment and refused to say anything about it. She closed her eyes and leaned softly against Andrew,her hand resting daintily upon his lap.
Andrew tried his best to keep his heart rate at a normal pace byte couldn't succeed knowing who it was that was leaning against his shoulder.
The car sped smoothly down the highway and the occasional update came on over the radio, otherwise everything was quiet.

Cherry became tired as she slowly closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep as her weight leaned against him more. Her sweet hands curled into a crescent as they continued to rest on his lap.
Andrew smiled at Cherry and tentatively laced his fingers with hers and then leghtlybrested his chin atop her head.
"Alright, we're at the station," one o the officers said about ten minutes later and Andrww reluctantly began to wake Cherry. He lightly shook her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Wake up Cherry, we're at the police station," he lightly pressed his wet nose against her cheek.

Cherry groaned a little before she opened her eyes, them being narrowed. "Huh? Oh! Thank you for waking me Andrew. I guess I was a bit tired from the events that have been taking place." She hugged him kindly and smiled greatly at him.
He tentatively hugged her too then stepped out of the cop car and helped Cherry out. He held her hand tightly and the cops lead them in.
"You sure you're not a couple?" one of them asked.
"Yes... I'm sure..." Andrew replied.

Cherry blushed when the cop said it and she looked away slightly. She kinda had a crush on Andrew herself. She took a lollipop out of her apron that she had not taken off yet. It was one of her own sweets as she licks it a little. She leaned into Andrew a little more for warmth.
The wolf anthro tried to steady his heart rate again as she leaned against him. They followed the cops in and they were told to sit in the office. Andrew quickly obliged and say down.

Cherry sat next to him as she looked at him and tilted her head. "A-Andrew...why do you care so much about me?" She tilted her head at him as she looked at him.
He went rigid for a moment when she asked that and his cheeks became red even through his black fur, "I um... I... I don't know... You're the sweetest girl I know, and that's not a metaphor for your baking skills, and the nicest person I've ever known... I don't know who would want to hurt you... Also, you're... Um... Youreverybeautiful..." he said the last part fast and kind of coughed.

Cherry was able to hear the last part as she blushed. "I am?" She smiled and kissed his wet nose. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled. "Im glad my favorite person cares about me." She stroked his head softly and smiled more.
His ears perked straight up at the kiss and his eyes went wide when she said that. He was her favorite? He almost felt like he was going to throw up and his heart was doing backflips. He tried speaking but nothing came out of his mouth.

Cherry could only giggle. "You're so cute." She pets him but then her cheeks grow red. She soon wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.
His eyes went wider and when she kisse his lips he flailed his arms around a bit in surprise then went limp in her hold, his mind having shut off briefly.

She blushed the slowly pulled away. She closed her eyes and turned away. Her hands were clinched into a slight fist. She felt like he was all she had. She liked him a lot. Her cheeks were flushed with pink as she felt a little cold.
He slowly sat up and looked very bewildered, "Wow..." he said and pulled her into his body, hugging her tightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus