Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Cherry Pie (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

Cherry blushed and could only snuggle closer to the anthro wolf she held dearly to her heart. Her sweet lips curved into a pleased smile and her hands rested upon his back. Her cellphone soon vibrated as she picked it up and saw she had a new text message.
"What does it say?" he asked, keeping one arm over her shoulder.

She handed her phone to him and the text said,
'Hahaha! You think the police station will keep you safe? You're insane then. Im gonna let you in on a little secret. There is a bomb in the station to go off at 7:15 it is 7:00 what will you do? Save yourself or the cops? Heeheeheehee!'

Cherry looked tired and so very pale after reading that. Her eyes became sad as she was thinking what to do while Andrew is to read the text.
"Are they stupid? We can tell the cops and get out... There's not some rule against it," he shook his head but his ears were flat and if he had been standing his tail would have been between his legs.
Just then the officer returned and Andrew took the phone and gave it to him, "She just got this text..." he said worriedly. The officer tea it over with an eyebrow raised.
"Um... I don't know how this could have happened since nobody has come in all day, but this guy sent you a dead puppy... I'll get everyone out."

Cherry's eyes narrowed as she stood up. "Wait! Everyone stay in. Don't go out." She was thinking and wandering why would they want you to go out. Getting everyone out would be an even better kill also judging by the fact that she would die if she helped the cops get out or not. They were trying to get her outside. "We have to stay in."
"And die in an explosion?" the cop shook his head, "Well, we've got 15 minutes..." he turned on his intercom and his voice came over the explosion, "Evrybody, we are at red alert! There is a possible IED inside the building! We must find and disarm it! This is not a drill! We have 15 minutes!" suddenly there was a large comotion as police officers scrambled to find the bomb.

Cherry looked down and felt ignored. She sat back down and looked at the floor. She hated feeling ignored so this is why she would usually act dumb and stay all sweet and innocent,but she knew better. Why would the very person who threatened her want her to get out alive. She looked out the window and saw an owl on a car. This wasn't right to her. That wasn't here before and owls are nocturnal. She really had to keep them inside.
The cops continued searching the building and Andrew just held Cherry tight to his chest, resting his chin on top of her head.

Cherry whispered to Andrew," How come no one listens to me? No one takes me seriously." She looked sad and knew where the bomb was. She soon saw a little girl skipping in front of the owl. Her eyes widened as she quickly got out of the police station and felt something hit her side. She soon grabbed the little girl and felt glass shards and a piece of a pipe hit her across her back as the owl exploded. She was right.
She winced and was glad to save the small child. She watched the little girl run off but she was still on the ground. She had only slight cuts, but she was still in a little pain, her never being scratched before.
"Oh god! Cherry!" Andrew immediately ran out and picked her up, followed by several cops.
"Was that the bomb?" one asked.

Cherry winced and smiled a little. "I knew I was right...It is indeed the bomb,but...I don't think it's safe to be out here still." She winced again and looked at Andrew with her usual sweet smile.
He immediately carried her inside and an ambulance was called. A SWAT team also came and secured the premises and a CSI group came in to inspect the scene.
A medic worked on getting the shards out of Cherry's back and the entire time Andrew was at her side, holding her hand.

Cherry smiled at Andrew a little,ignoring the pain. "Andrew, I still don't get why you stay with me so much? Do you have a crush?"
He cheeks turned red, "Uhh... Yes... I do... I'm really ba at hiding it though and I hope that after all this she knows..."

Cherry blushed a lot and giggled. "Well I have a secret to tell you. You were the only one I would give free sweets to because I thought you were sweet. I have a major crush on you." She blushed.
He blushed even deeper and kissed her lips, "Same..."

Cherry blushed a little when she was kissed. She smiled as the doctor was finally done fixing up her back and she could finally stretch. She soon wrapped her arms around Andrew and smiled.
He hugged her back, "I'm sorry this is happening to you. I'm sure the police are gonna find whoever it is..."

"Well...I'm going to help them find the culprit." She smiled and grabbed her apron and put it on. She handed him a lollipop as she put one in her mouth as well.
"What?! No!" he opposed and held her close, "I don't want you to get hurt... Some body is trying to kill you!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus