Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Cherry Pie (played by BluePoison)

I was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when I was a young child. I grew up there and watched all my greatest friends leave with their new families. While everyone was playing with their dolls, I stayed in the kitchen,helping out the mistress of the orphanage make sweets like Pie and Cakes and sometimes Cookies. I stayed there until I was sixteen. I hated to leave the orphanage because that was the closest to home I could ever get.
I took a job at a bakery not too far from the orphanage. I got paid well enough to get my own home and my own bakery. I named the shop after me. I named it "Cherry Pie's Sweet shop.' I loved to see my customer's faces when they took their first bite of my products. They loved it and I would see them everyday. Everything was great...until I got something...

A young lady with long golden hair and golden eyes turned the closed sign to open. She smiled and took a look at her merchandise and couldn't believe she had made her dream come true. She turned around as she heard a bell that was on the front door ring. She turned and saw a male carrying a letter.

"Letter for Ms.Cherry Pie," he said with a jovial smile.
She accepted it and slowly opened the letter as the mailman left. Her eyes widened as the letter fell to the ground.

This is when my life changed...
Andrew looked at her, slightly confused, "Are you okay Cherry?" he asked as he walked in, seeing the distressed look.
He had had a crush on her for a long time but was always too shy to admit it but still did everything he could to show he cared, like coming in everyday just to say hi and to buy something if he had any money.
"What's wrong?"
Cherry Pie (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

"It's a threat....They threatened me...and..." She picked up the letter and sniffled. "It's a death threat..." She wiped the incoming tears in her eyes as she held the paper tighter. "I-I have never been mean in my life to ever make someone mad or that angry..." It was true,she was so sweet and innocent that she really would not think someone would send her this. "I'm sorry Andrew for bothering you with my problems." She sniffled again and smiled slightly. "S-so..what can I get you today?"
"A-A death threat?!" the wolf anthro rushed to her side, "Good lord! Why? Does it say?" he pulled her into a hug without realizing but quickly released her, his cheeks bright red, "Sorry..."

She blushed when he hugged her and giggled. "Hey,don't worry,I needed a hug." She smiled as she soon hugged him. "Oh Andrew,you are the perfect person to make me smile." She kissed his cheek and then smiled. "Maybe the threat is just a joke. Now, would you like some cake?"
His cheeks became even more red at the kiss and his eyes went wide, "I uh.... Yes please?" he sounded and felt confused.

She went to her counter and picked up a slice. "Here you are Andrew." She smiled and had sorrow in her eyes. "I should be getting back to baking now I guess. The cake is free for you by the way." She winked at him sweetly.
"Um... Thank you," he said with a comforting smile, "You wouldn't mind if I stuck around here would you? I don't want you to get hurt by someone..."

"You can. It'll be great to have company for once." She got up on a stool and put another jar of candy on one of her shelves.
"Do you need help with anything?" he asked and started eating his cake, "And you need to report that to the police..."

"You're right. I will do it after work. Oh! Can you help me get to that very top shelf? I would get my ladder but its really unstable."
"Sure," he smiled and threw out the paper plate as he finished the delicious cake and stood. He walked over and reached up then brought his hands back down, "Um, what do you need?"

"Just to your help on refilling the candy jaw." She smiled at him sweetly.
"Alright," he smiled and reached up with ease, grabbing the specified candy jar and set it on the counter.

"Thank you!" She giggled and refilled the jar and decided to leave it one the counter. She soon heard someone coming through the door, them holding a package. She took it and signed the paper. She opened the box and screamed. There was a dead puppy next to a note that said,Leave now or you die. She became afraid and began to close up early.
"Oh shit..." Andrew looked like he was about to throw up when he saw it and also looked like he might cry. He quickly pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911. A few minutes later he went back to Cherry and just held her tight, "The police will be here soon..."

She nodded and could hardly say anything. Her eyes showed so much fear as she started to cry a little. "I don't understand why anyone would want to do this...I just don't understand."
"I'm sorry this is happening to you... I don't know why anyone would," he said as he gently rocked from side to side with her in his arms.
About five minutes later a cop car pulled up and two cops stepped out.
"We got reports of a death threat and a dead puppy?" one asked. Andrew nodded and pointed at the still open box, then the letter. "Sick bastard... M'am, have you ever made any kind of enemies?" he asked.

She shook her head and looked down. "I was taught to be kind and never hurt anyone's feelings. I would never be unkind to someone." She tried not to cry.
"Well... We'd like to take you into protective custody. Could you please come with us?" the cop asked and gently took her hand but Andrew held her tight for a moment.
"You her boyfriend?" the cop asked.
"I... No sir..." Andrew replied and let Cherry go.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » My Sweet Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus