Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

The circus let out the cheers welcoming people.in to see the jewel of the show, the strange and proud Swift of the rings. A performer whose skills will amaze everyone. During the show the red head performed.numerpus stunts in the air twisying and turning as if his spine where made entirely of rubber. His body bent and contorted in so many diferent ways, for the finalle he jumped from a high stand and landing on the head of an elephant. He balanced all his weight on one hand, after the show the perfomer walked behind the curtains rubbing his neck thinking what he was going to do for the other shows. He kept his eyes closed not paying attention to were he was walking.
Branch Vaughn (played by tannible)

Branch sat among the cheering audiences, eyes glued to the centre of the circus. The redhead's movements were so graceful, he thought, then holding his breath as the finale approached. He had never been to a show before, everything was so new and amazing to him, a mere human. He applauded along with the crowd as the show came to an end. Branch waited for the crowd to clear before heading out of the circus, there was still quite a lot of people around, staying back to take pictures of the circus. He managed to squeeze though the crowd, then bumping into a taller figure. "... Sorry," he mumbled, not looking up as he tidied his fringe, making sure that it was still covering his face, "I didn't mean to knock into you..."
Siltrake Sunrae (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Siltrake was taken aback as he was bumped into. He opened his green eyes and saw a brunnette male standi.g there rather sheepish. Siltrake smiled as he took the brunettes hair and moved it from his other eyes. "oh hello! Oh it was really my fault as well. After all it seems your a guest here. " he said and gave a graceful bow and then brought his slender body back up to the male again. "Siltrake Sunrae,performer and acrobat. Star of the show, and yes hmm so what can i do to help you?" He asked with a big and bright smile.

Branch flinched as the redhead moved his hair away, he kept his head low as he moved his fringe back before looking up at the figure with his deep blue eyes. "Siltrake... Is it?" He mumbled, then paused for brief second before shifting his glance away slightly, "... Branch Vaughn, pleased to meet you." He gave a small bow, then tidying his fringe again. "I... Um... It was my first time at a show. It was... Great. You were really amazing up there just now." He couldn't help but to allow his lips to curl into a soft smile as he recalled the performance in the circus a moment ago.

Siltrake smiled bright seeing the brunette looking at him. He bowed and then extended his hand in an elaborate manner. "ah wonderful, i am so glad you were able to see sucha spectalce. And your are most welcome, not many are brave enough to even stay after the show. I am please to meet you very pleases.. Mr. branch Vaugh, and a nice name you have. It is really nice. And thankyou for the compliment, and if you like i can get a special pass for you to come again tommorow and watch the show, everyday its different. Never the same thing twice." He said letting his words roll of his tounge as if they were water. He smiled seeing how shy the other was. He couldn't help but keep his goofy smile on jis face.

Branch took Siltrake's hand, giving it a light shake before letting it drop back to his side. "Thank you, and... Just Branch is fine. Mm... No problem, you're welcome." He noticed the other's smile and gave him a soft smile in return before holding his head low again. "Is it okay for you to do that? I mean... I can just get a ticket myself... I think..." He mumbled, unsure about it as he only managed to get to see the show as his classmate gave him a spare ticket. "Well, um, I'll try to come for tomorrow's show. It's really nice..." He said, then noticing that there's not much people left around. "It's nice meeting you, um, Mr. Sunrae. I should probably head home already... I'll see you, um, tomorrow? If possible." He smiled, bowing.

Siltrakel looked go Branch hlad the other smiled faintly. He looked at him and smiled as he shofted his weight on his feet. He smiled waving his hand and continued to smile. "ah call me Siltrake or Swift. Ad yes it is alright for me to do so. After all im a living legend here, oh and Branch i am thrilled that you enjoyed the show. Having someone tell me that makes me want to run about and do flips as we speek. Oh! How rude of me, im sure you have to get home." He said with his expression blank, he for a moment didn't have a goofy smils but that of bewilderment. "ah yes yes yes, tomorow, tomorrow of course! Yes do come by im sude we can chat. And you have lovely blue eyes. But ill make sure you are able to get in Tomorow."he said as he bowed as he quickly bowed and back flipped out leaving with a grand exit.

All the while a secret eye had been watching the two of them. The red head in particular. Clad in all black he brought his hand to his earpiece and zpoke."we have got a problem, the circus monkey encountered a human." He said as he faded away into the crowd.

"Ah, alright then, Siltrake." Branch smiled, seeing, or rather, hearing how trilled Siltrake was as they spoke. "Sure, tomorrow. I'll be here. And, um, thank you. I appreciate that..." He lifted his head slightly to glance at the other before shifting his gaze away again. "Mm, thank you. I'll see you then..." Branch watched as the redhead back flipped out, muffling a soft chuckle before heading back home. He was really glad that he made the decision to attend the show tonight, and getting to know the star of the show.

The following night, Branch went to the show again. Crowds were gathered outside in pairs or groups, waiting in line to get into the tent. He glanced around before lowering his head, tidying his fringe, getting concious of the people around him. Hopefully they wouldn't notice him and those "hideous" scars on him.

Siltrake this night donned and intresting display, he wore what appeared to be a skin tight suit made of bright ble and green scales. He on his face wore a mask that covered his face. On his head his usual red hair wildly flowing making it a beautiful spectacle to see. He stood at the base of an elephant. He was going to do something different today. The entire night he spent time with the beast talking with it and telling it what he was going to do. He smiled as he did an elaborate twist and bow making the vrowd cheer with excitment. Thouh he was extremely motivated today howevwr. His newfound friend Branch would be coming to see the show, it was something that really made his heart race. Once everyone was seated and the ringmaster gave his introduction. He waived to the auidence and to the other memebrs of the circus. Once the signal was to begin, he and other acrobars synchronized their back flips, Siltrake on the other hand jumped up and spun anx was now in the palms of the eight acrobats. Siltrake had landed on their palms using his own single hand as he extended his body straight upwards. He then was held there by two of the men, the rest all rolled onto their backs and extended their legs. Siltrake then was thrown into the air. He spun around letting the ligbt bounce off his body sending beads of blue and green light everywere. He landed on the mens feet standing on them balancing. Then zebras were beought into the ring, the other aceobats were quickly disperesed as the zebras calmly circled Siltrakes group. Siltrake jumped off the mens feet to balance his upper body weight on the zebra, once he finished a bold move was done, the circus lion was brought out. Siltrake hopped off the zebra and stood there in front of the lions. There siltrake began to twist and turn until finaly he moved with the lion and arched his body over the top of the lions, the lion posed feceiously ending the show.

After words, Siltrake was dripping with sweat as he still wore the skin tight suit. He smiled as he drank a bottle of water. "hmm maybe i went too over the top." Hw thought as he waited patiently for branch.

After waiting in line for such a long time, Branch finally managed to get inside of the tent and seated down among the crowds. The show was indeed different from the day before, it was really an amazing night for him, watching his new friend being at the centre of attention. The crowds' cheering made him rather excited as well, he would cheer and shout along with everyone else, but Branch was never the type to do that. He sat on the edge of his seat, leaning forward slightly as he smiled to himself.

After the show, he moved along with the crowd out of the tent. Not far away, he noticed Siltrake drinking. He shoved through the people and made his way towards the redhead. "Good evening," Branch greeted softly, "Great job tonight, everyone was really hyped up by the performance." He stated, keeping his head low, but still glancing at Siltrake

Siltrake smiled as he saw Branch looking at him. He smiled as he moved his head the suit on him moved as if it were his skin. Little did branch know it was his skin. He smiled taking off the mask and letting it hang."oh Branch i am glad that you came! Oh thankuypu. I woulg come and shake your hand or the sorts, but im sweaty and id rather not bother you with it." He said notcing that Branch kept his head low, he blinked and then looked at branch close coming an uncomfortable distance. He smiled as he giggled. "you know you dont have to keep your head low." He said bolding holding brachs head and lifted it up and he then took his hands and patted his sboulder. "see not so bad." He said with a smile.

"Mhmm... I said I would come. And no need to thank me, I'm just stating the truth." Branch said, smiling back. He felt that something was off as he felt Siltrake getting near, he was backing away slightly as Siltrake shifted closer, keeping his head so low, all the redhead could see was probably only the top of his head. He flinched as the redhead lifted his head up, his hand acted on reflex, covering the left side of his face. His blue eyes widened as he stared at Siltrake for a little too long. "S-sorry, I... I'd rather keep my head low..." His voice trailed off as he relaxed slightly, lowering his head a little, his hand still covering the scar. "Sorry about that. It's just... I don't like to show my face. Sorry." Branch mumbled, his fringe was messed up and his hand wasn't exactly covering the huge patch of scar anyway.

Siltrake blinked several times as he saw Branch's expression and his body mood change. He then saw him cringe and back away covering the left side of his face. He then saw him apologizing as he took his left hand and kissed the back of it, not it minding there was a scar on his face." no it is I that should be sorry, I shouldn't have done that. But your scar is nothing to hide, i rather like it. If you wish to know something about me in exchange, for being able to see it more." he said as he shifted his body more and his skin on his body moved fluidly. He smiled as he looked at Branch his green eyes looking at the males blue ones.

Branch just stood there as the other took his Han and kissed the back of it. How should he react to that? His scar was exposed and someone was actually saying that they like it. It was probably the first time he wouldn't mind showing his face to others. "Wait-... No, um, I... Uh... Thank you, I guess...?" He stuttered, feeling his face turning warm. Branch took his left hand back and held it with his other, he stared at the redhead's green eyes for a moment before shifting his attention to somewhere else - the bodysuit that has been moving unnaturally for a moment then. "... That thing you're wearing now... It's kind of, um, weird... Though you look nice in it." He muttered, unsure of what to say in the current situation.

Siltrake couldn't help but smile as he saw Branchs face starting to blush."ah yes it is wonderful the suit is. I actually have a secret to tell you, thats because it is my skin." he said with a straight face and the quickly changed to a smile."but no worries it is my secret, i change change my shape. In exchange for letting me see that wonderous beauty mark of yours, since you are shy of it." he said with another smile as he looked to Branch."can i get you something to eat?" he asked as he proved he could change his shape by pulling a feather from his body that was the same color of his scales.

The man in black quickly came up from behind and then stabbed a needle into Siltrakes neck. The shapshifter immediatly passed out onto the ground. After words a group of regualr men came in and picked siltrake up, afterwords they looked to Branch and then seized him."son you are in danger, this man is very very dangerous." they said as he moved branch into a vechile. they transported them to a facility were other non humans were being kept under lock an key. However these were far more dangerous then siltrkae. They set Branch down in a room and another man came to him and then smirked."well then Branch we didn't want to drag you into this and you didn't know either way That man is not human"

Branch just stared as the redhead told him about his secret. That was his skin? He thought, then seeing how it moves and the sorts, it somehow clarified it. Siltrake's movements were never human-like during the shows he has attended, perhaps that was because he wasn't one in the first place. "Um, it's fine, I'm not exactly hungry..." He stated, then watched as the other plucked out a feather from the scales.

But before he could do or say anything else, the men in black took Siltrake away. His body froze on the spot as he watched, he couldn't understand what the man was talking about. Dangerous? They were the ones who seemed more dangerous than the redhead. He was brought to the facility without much struggle, the "creatures" around seemed really intimidating. Branch tried to ignore the sight of them. "... Is that so?" He asked, though Siltrake has somewhat told him about it. "Now that you told me about that... Are you going to silent me?" He tilted his head slightly as he glanced at the man. Though more importantly, what happened to Siltrake? Perhaps he could ask that slowly.

"oh no we are not going to silence you, rather keep a rather good eye on you. If we get wind you told anyoen of our existance, or these cretures then we will. WE would rather keep you safe, considering we have looked at your profile, you are the quiet type not to talk, and after the accident. You rarely have any friends to go to other then highschool." the man in the room said to him. The man was slender and had long black hair that was tied into a pony tail. He wore a black buisness suit as he crossed his legs and then looked to Branch once more. AS he sighed and rubbed his head."Look kid im sorry we dragged you into this, that shifter always is random. We never can predict his movements." he said looking at him as if the whole thing was an accident. Yet the truth they were watching Siltrake the entire time.

Siltrake awoke in a cell and felt a collar around his neck, his hands shackled and feet bound. He couldn't even see. The last thing he remebered was talking to Branch feeling a sharp pain in the back of his neck then darkness. He panted as he felt something was even covering his mouth, he struggled and found his hand and arms were extended and placed in roung cage like cuffs along with his feet. He gulped and tried to shift into a small mouse. However he was given a large electrical shock that sent him screaming out in pain. He hung his head low wondering what the hell he had gotten into.

"Mm... Not like I have anyone to tell that to." Branch sighed, that's true though. He rarely tell his family about what happened outside, they were too busy to listen to him either. He sat there quietly, watching as the man spoke. "What will happen to him? Siltrake, I mean..." The brunette glanced at the man, then down at the ground. Everything in this place made him uncomfortable, be it the creatures outside, or this person speaking to him in such a tone, just like a hypocrite. He just kept quiet as he waited for the reply.

The man smirked as he looked at the brunette, he then folded his arms in front of his body and smiled."as I have said before he is dangerous. He will be kept here, we are currently looking for a replacement in the cirucs to make up for his disapperance. He will never be allowed to leave. not after he put you at risk. Not to mention how close he was starting to get to you. We wouldn't know if he was going to make a meal out of you. Or what shape he would assume to trick you. We never had a problem with him before, he never once talked with any other humans. Branch you are lucky as well, we could detain you here just with the knowledge of him and us. So i suggest you forget everything. " The man said baring cold eyes to Branch, he honestly didn't care about Siltrake nor this brunette, if anything he would have the brunette to disappear if he wanted to.

Branch kept quiet, neither did he nod or shake his head at what the man said, he just sat there, staring at the cold, hard floor. Perhaps he could be a little naive, but he could at least differentiate who's dangerous and who's not. Somehow, he was more worried about the redhead's safety than his own. They could had already killed him and he would never know. The man spoke as if forgetting about this entire incident was a piece of cake, the thought of this made the brunette sigh. "Um... Can I take a look at him?" He glanced up at the man. Too much had happened tonight, he thought. This could probably be the most eventful day of his life, the accident aside. He would act tough and try to get Siltrake out if he could, but honestly, this man here looked as if he could just throw him into some endless pit without even blinking his eyes. "If not... Can I just, leave and go home... Or something...?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus