Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

Siltrake Sunrae (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

The car drives up to Branch's drive way and the shy man was in the car."Ryan...the glassed man couldn't come. Hes busy with the more violent creatures, leviathan and such.. ill take you to see siltrake. Be careful though, hes...lonely." he said as he waited for Branch to get in.
Branch Vaughn (played by tannible)

Branch nodded, so that man's name is Ryan, he thought. The brunette got into the car quietly, he glanced at the other for a moment. "Did anything happened to him? Siltrake, I mean..." He asked, looking down at his feet.

The shy man shook his head no as he started to drive."no siltrake is fine physicaly anyway. Hes a complete train wreck mentally he want's to leave badly and i have observed anytime were he cant shift he becomes depressed and somewhat violent. So im glad you are able to go see him, it seems like your the only hope he has. I dont know why Ryan wont let him go, he wont hurt anyone." he said as he mumbled obviously not liking the situation either.

Branch frowned slightly at what the man has said, "I see..." He muttered, "Ryan kept insisting that he's dangerous... But isn't Siltrake being more dangerous in a situation like this...?" The brunette sighed, sinking a little into his seat, keeping quiet for the rest of the ride until they had reached the place.

Once they reached the place he sighed and looked to Branch."maybe that is what Ryan is trying to do. I dont know with him, he is a very strange man. for a human anyway. And siltrake is becoming more hostile being pent up like that. it worries me, maybe he want's him to snap so he can find what brings him down...." he said as they pulled into the gated facility and they came to a stop in the parking lot. Once there he got out and guided Branch to Siltrakes room, he opened the door and there was Siltrake upside down on one of the balancing rings asleep trying to pass his time, though with the dark circles on his eyes it seemed he hadn't been sleeping well.
the kitsune backed away and smiled."take care, just call when your ready to go home." he said leaving the two.

Branch frowned as he glanced at the man, "I don't even want to imagine what he wants to do that for... It's not as if Siltrake as done anything to him before." He sighed, then followed the man into the room. He managed a small smile as he saw how Siltrake was asleep and not hurt. The room was also seemingly better than the previous one. He nodded at the man as he sat down near the redhead, muttering a soft "thank you".
"Just like a bat..." The brunette couldn't help but to smile, though he was still frowning, seeing the dark circles on the other. He hesitated for a moment before deciding to let Siltrake rest more.

After another mintue Siltrake awoke looking down as he saw the familiar brunnette. He rubbed his eyes and yawned mubmling sleepily."branch? Is that you?" He asked still waking up.

Branch smiled as he noticed the other waking up. "Mhmm." He replied, watching as the redhead slowly woke up. "Didn't sleep well?" He asked, pointing under his eyes. "That's some serious panda eyes you have there." He said rather teasingly.

Siltrake nooded as he curled around and looked to Branch."yeah i didn't sleep well im not used to sleeping were but my own home. But im happy your here Branch. Its boring here."he said as he hug over the ring smilling.

"Treat it like a... Hotel, maybe?" Branch mumbled, tilting his head slightly as he spoke and looked at the shifter. "I know how boring it can be... But bear with it, Siltrake. There's nothing much we can do, anyway." He sighed, "That aside, that Ryan guy, he gave me this." The brunette took out the badge, "He said that it can remove the collar on you."

Siltrake looked to branch and seeing him pull the badge out. He listened quietly as he heard ot could unlock the collar. He fell from the ring and smiled as he rushed to him and taking his other free hand and kissed it."oh branch you dont know what that means to me. Im glad, and whoever this ryan guy is. Thankyou for letting me get this dreaded thing off." He said as he pulled at the collar around his neck.

Branch smiled a little, seeing how excited the other was. He tried not to let how the redhead just kissed his hand get to him. He just gave him a small nos before unlocking the collar on his neck. The collar came off easily with the badge. "There... It's off." He smiled.

Siltrake smiled as he felt the collar off around his neck. He took it off and let it fall on the ground he quickly shifted into several animals almost as if he was stretching. He relaxed and smiled shifting and giving himself some scales for a small bit of time."thankyou Branch, that thing was highly highly annoying. So hows things on the outside world?" he asked curious.

Branch watched as Siltrake shifted into different animals, it was amazing, he thought. "Well, things are just... Normal, out there. Nothing much has changed, I suppose." The brunette muttered, then glanced at the shifter, "You seem to be feeling better..." He smiled slightly as he spoke.

Siltrake nodded as he hugged Branch again and then smiled looking at his eyes."i am in a better mood now that you are here, and that I am able to shift again. I am slightly uncomfortable not being able to add to my body. Since it is slightly feminie and a little masculine. " he said looking at Branch rather happy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus