Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

Siltrake Sunrae (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

The man sighed as he got up and then opened the door."fine you will be able to say your goodbyes to him. And if your good ill let you come see him. Since you are close" the man said as he waited for the red head to follow. He riased his brow and looked at Branch and started to eye him.

All the while Siltrake hung there scared and confused more then anything. He wondered why would anyone do this.
Branch Vaughn (played by tannible)

Branch blinked as the man allowed him to see Soltrake, that was out of his expectations, somehow. "... Thank you." He mumbled softly as he followed behind the man towards the room where Siltrake was at. He noticed the collar and the binds on the redhead as he went closer. The brunette couldn't help but to frown. These were somehow his fault, maybe if he didn't went to the show, they wouldn't get a chance to speak and these wouldn't happen to either of them. "... Siltrake," Branch called out as he stood outside of the room, with the man behind him, watching all of his movements. "I'm sorry..."

"Branch? Is that you?! were am i? are you okay? I can see anything." He said as he heard Branch's voice he struggled making everything shake on the place were he was hung. He struggled further. The man walked over and took off Sitrakes blindfold letting him see Branch, he looked to him and raised his brow.
"Dont tell me you two are already lovers. But This is were you will stay Siltrake unless we belive other wise. You are dangerous shifter unpredictable. We will let Branch come and see you but as for now your performing life comes to an end. Until we belive you wont reveal yourself to another human." he said releasing siltrake bindings but not removing his collar.

"Yeah, it's me." Branch muttered, then watched as the man removed the blindfold on Siltrake. "Are you okay?" He asked, frowning as the man's looks were getting uncomfortable. How could they possibly be lovers when it was only the second time they had met each other. He may prefer guys, but somehow, the man's words sounded really offensive. "We're friends," Branch paused, glancing at the man, then back at the redhead. "That's all, I suppose." He watched the man took off the rest of the bindings quietly.

Siltrake smiled as he saw Branch and he hugged the male. He smiled as he looked to him and then put a hand on his face."thank goodness...they didn't hurt you. And we cant be lovers we are friends, we just met a couple of days ago. And Yes I would like to go back to the circus, there are people depending on me. Without me, they dont eat." he said as he pleaded with the man with his green eyes. He face Branch and smiled wanting to make sure he was fine.

The man however left them alone and closed the door behind him, locking it.

Branch patted the redhead's back as he was hugged. "Mhmm..." He mumbled. He gave the other a small smile, reassuring Siltrake that he's fine. He sat down next to the other as the man left the room. "Are you okay?" He asked, glancing at the male. "Sorry, you're in here because I had spoken with you..." A soft sigh escaped his lips as he mumbled.

Siltrake smiled as he pulled back from the hug and smiled at him. This time he didn't wear his goofy smile. he had that of a frown as he looked at him, his happy expression gone."They ruined my life, it is not your fault branch. i had no idea people could be this cruel." he said as he cried and held branch more. The shapeshifter showing more of his gentle and fragile side."its not your fault. like i said i like you even if your are a friend." he said remebering the pain the collar sent through him."this collar wont let me shift. I dont know who those people are or how they know me." he said confused as he kept ahold of Branch.

"They told me that you're dangerous..." Branch stated, "Though I don't really think so. I've seen things more dangerous than you, somehow." He managed a small smile. The brunette patted the other gently, "I understand, I mean, I like you too, I guess." He muttered, allowing Siltrake to hold him. "It's better to just stay and listen to them, who knows what they'll do? Perhaps if you're good enough, they'll let you free again. It's breed than putting up a struggle and hurting yourself." He spoke, being careful with his words as the room might be bugged or something.

Siltrake gently let go of branch as he wiped his eyes of the tears. he looked at him and smiled as he nodded."i suppose your right Branch, listen to them. They put this collar around me, when ever i try to shift it shocks me. I wonder what else they might do, but im glad that you will come to visit me. I get very lonely."he said admitting the truth.

"Mhmm... I'm glad they actually allowed me to visit you," Branch smiled a little, "I could probably keep you company once in awhile when I'm free and allowed to. Though I don't really know where this place is..." The brunette glanced around the room, there's hardly anything inside, just like a prisoner's cell. "Try not to shift, they probably had something in this collar to restrict you. Just... Don't do things that'll get you into trouble or hurt yourself..." He sighed softly, somehow he was rather really worried about Siltrake.

Siltrake smiled widder as he hear that branch would visit him when he could. In truth if siltrake wasn't shifting every other minute or doing some acrobatic twist hed get lonely and bored. He smiled as he looked at Branch."who knows maybe they'll tale ypu to this place. Where ever it may be. But i wont shift. And Branch thankyou again." He said gratefull branch was there.

"Who knows indeed," Branch shrugged slightly, then giving him a small smile. "Don't thank me for this, since we're friends..." It's the first time he had ever said that to someone. Normally he would just either mumble a "you're welcome" or just nod his head when someone thanked him. It might had been a really short time together, but it was easy to get close to Siltrake, somehow. "Then... Should I stay here for awhile more?" He asked, his hand tidying his fringe automatically, it has became a habit for Branch.

Siltrake smiled as he looked at the other as he was looked at he smiled. He could see th others smile and it ade his face glow letting him have his goofy smile again."well im glad that we are friends it is only natural for me to say so. And if you want to stay id like that. But if you want to go home I understand. Just making someone smile is happy for me as well. " he said grinning wider as he helped branch tidy his fringe.

"Hm... I'll stay for awhile more, then," Branch stated, smiling a little as Siltrake tidied his fringe for him. "Thanks..." He mumbled, "You're a nice person, Siltrake... If not because of me, you would still be out there performing..." The brunette leaned against the wall as he sat on the floor, "But I'm glad I made a new friend." He said, glancing at the redhead.

Siltrake smiled as he stood there looking at Branch he was truly glad he had someone he could talk with. Let alone a friend."well it is alright either way. It is not your fault alone, Branch. I chose to talk to you as well. Let alone i was glad that someone was talking to me. Even if he is a human." he said with his kind green eyes and he looked at the brunnette happily."a friend is a friend no matter what." he said with a smile nodding.

"Mhmm..." Branch nodded, he said so, though the audiences must be really disappointed, having not able to see the star of the show any more. How did those men know about Siltrake, anyway? He thought, glancing at the redhead in front of him. How long had they been there, anyway? There's neither a clock nor any windows in this room. Or rather, was the man planning to even let him out in the first place? He swore he heard the lock clicked when he went out. "Hey, Siltrake... I think I should go first. Kinda need to, like, clear something off my mind first..." The brunette stated, feeling rather uneasy. He got up from where he was sitting. He went over to the door and pulled the handle, it was still locked, he then knocked on the door for a few times.

Siltrake nodded as he sat down and slumped agaisnt the wall somewhat depressed though his face did not show it. All he could think about was branch coming to visit him in this drab place. It was the only thing that could keep him going.

The door stayed locked after Branch knocked on the door. A few moments later the soor was opened by a small slender man different from before. He was feminie looking, he looked to branch then to the shifter slumped against the wall."oh your ready to leabe? I can take uyou to transportation. The star of the show has to stay here, well move him to another room later."he said ss he waited for branch. He was stoppexd by the black haired male who grabbed the collar of his shirt. "the hell do you think your doing?! He doesn't go until we have it all ready. And if he is to visit theshifter he need to have a pass. And we have to get everything ready for his folks." He said as he slammed the door shut the lock clicling again. On the outside he could hear the man. "what do you think your soing nobu? Coming out here? Your supposed to be in your room. even if you hide your kitsune self....i cant foucus with you around....back to ypur room. Ill come by later. "he said as the sound of footsteps got fainter.

"... Yeah," Branch glanced at the man before giving a slow nod. Then before he could move, the man appeared and slammed the door shut in his face. "Eh...?" That was the only reaction that he could have at that moment. He blinked as he overheard the conversation going on on the other side of the door, does that means that the other guy, Nobu, wasn't human either? The brunette shrugged slightly as he went back quietly and sat down next to Siltrake. "I'm back..." He mumbled, "Seems like I got to stay longer."

Siltrake looked up to Branch with a confused look.."so they are keeping you here? why? that doesn't make any sense if you are human then they should let you go with no problem." he said as he looked to him with another confused expression. He stayed agaisnt the wall not wanting to get up let alone not wanting to move. The only thing that was still keeping him smiling was the fact Branch was still here.

"I'm not sure..." Branch managed a smile back, "It's like they aren't ready to let me go yet, I think...?" He leaned against the wall, "Well, I'll keep you company until they chase me out, then." The brunette shrugged, then turning towards the redhead with the soft smile still intact. Though this place was really strange, he thought. Where did all these people came from, anyway? Including the shifter next to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Acrobatic emporium of excitement and secrets(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus