Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Institute of Peculiar Abilities (OPEN) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Take your time! I was just wondering lol. I’m excited for this rp to start.
Kitten Topic Starter

Oops, forgot to mention, if your character dies they can be gone or stuck as a ghost.
A ghost cannot hurt or touch anyone, all they can do is turn almost invisible, speak, and possess people if they give full consent, and pass through things. Well, of course they can also float.
Kitten Topic Starter

The official thread has been made, but I can't post it here really. Just check in the fantasy section or my activity.
Kitten wrote:
Oops, forgot to mention, if your character dies they can be gone or stuck as a ghost.
A ghost cannot hurt or touch anyone, all they can do is turn almost invisible, speak, and possess people if they give full consent, and pass through things. Well, of course they can also float.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that... I don't want anyone to die...

Oh and here is a link to the official RP for everyone. Just here tryin' to help.
Kitten Topic Starter

Yeah, but just in case. You're characters probably won't die, but that's what the dice are for.
Anyway, thanks for posting the link, heh.
Bixiruni

ingnore i forgot to read rules
Kitten Topic Starter

What?
Kitten Topic Starter

Oh, OK.
Mei Johnson (played by Ari_The_Ant)

I hope this isn’t too late but I’d like to join with Mei:

Name: Mei Johnson

Sex: Female

Personality: Kind, Sensitive, Can be Shy

Appearance: Mei is a fairly short girl only being 5’4”. Her hair is chocolate brown, naturally reaching her lower back. She is pale with green eyes, usually wearing oversized clothes.
Powers: Mei is able to alter her hair, wether it be making it longer/shorter or stronger/weaker.

Strength: 3

Speed: 5

Mental Strength: 3

Dexterity: 4
Kitten Topic Starter

It's still open, just jump in the RP - and she's approved.
Mei Johnson (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Sweet, thanks!
(May I join?)
Kitten Topic Starter

((Probably because some of the players aren't posting, just let me see your character sheet))
Can I join? If if so here is my character. (I know you said no unconditional mind control, but is this ok?)

Name: Amy
Sex: Female
Personality: Excitable and bubbly, she don't like using her powers as when she does she sometimes gets carried away.

Appearance: She is small with long dark hair, at almost all times she wears long gloves to avoid physical contact.

Powers: Plant control, Mind control (requires physical contact to control and must remain in the same place to continue control. For her to control someone she requires either their consent, or for them to be unaware of that she is trying to control them.)

Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Mental strength: 5
Dexterity: 4
Kitten Topic Starter

I'd rather not include mind control in the game, do you think you could replace it with something else? Just because nobody likes their characters to be controlled and it's inherently wrong.
Kitten Topic Starter

Human mind control that is. Usually conditions have to be them giving consent otherwise it's really annoying to have your character controlled.
Kitten Topic Starter

Actually, I'd also be ok with it if a limitation was the person has to be awake and not realize they're being mind controlled (like they have to hold on for a bit), plus other powers to even it out.
What exactly do you mean by mental manipulation though?
Those limitations see good, but can they also be able to give consent to her to control them?
Kitten Topic Starter

Yeah, that would work too.
Kitten Topic Starter

But could you specify what mind manipulation means?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Institute of Peculiar Abilities (OPEN) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus