Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Institute of Peculiar Abilities (OPEN) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Phinopi (played by Pantrane)

I'd like to develop this prankster. A young dark elf arcane mage apprentice. He's got terrible focus and should be an interesting character for such a story.
Kitten Topic Starter

The roleplay sort of died, I'm not sure if we can revive it...Plus I have to leave soon. I'll restart it when I come back though.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

I’ll join again if it starts back up, but probably with a different character
(I know this is still on a kind of hiatus but I wanted to take a stab at it.)

Name: Wren Everest
Sex: Female

Personality: Thoughtful and rational, Wren always thinks before she acts. Sometimes she thinks a bit too much, overthinking the simplest things when she shouldn't be. This has led to her distancing herself from others, thinking that other people are far too complex for her to understand, or other people can't understand her, so she has minimal interactions unless addressed directly by staff or another student. And she wonders why she feels so lonely all the time. Other than that, she's a great, hard-working student, who isn't exactly sure what she wants to do with her life yet.

Appearance: She has dark ebony skin and dark hair, all tied up into small braids, with baby blue ribbons braided into some of them. Her face is small and angular, her eyes narrow, sharp and light brown in colour. Her build is skinny, and she is of average height, if a little bit shorter. She doesn't wear anything too interesting in terms of clothing, just t-shirts and jeans work for her. She doesn't have much time to think about what she wears on a daily basis.

Powers: Wren has the power to create anything... With a couple limits.
1) The bigger they are, the harder it gets to keep them together. So don't expect anything gigantic to stay around for long.
2) It has a chance of having a mind of its own, like if she makes a key, it may bend away from the lock she's trying to unlock, or it could be a clock that doesn't tell the right time when she needs it to.
3) She creates things with her power. She cannot destroy or fix things with her power. She can create things that destroy or fix other things, but she may not always know how to use them.

Stats
Strength:3
Speed: 4
Mental strength: 5
Dexterity: 3

(Let me know if I have to change anything.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Institute of Peculiar Abilities (OPEN) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus