Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Runa follows close behind Ren and Flint.
Ever Khalsa (played by Skye1101)

Ever walks into the mess hall, just was the group was leaving. She smiled at them before walking over to the food selections, deciding on a hot chocolate to sip for awhile.
She went and sat at an empty table.
Oliver and Lune are sitting at the table that Ever is sitting at. They both talk to eachother, occasionally laughing.
Odysseus Theodorescu (played by SmackKam)

He wasn't using his wheelchair today, instead he had a cane. He walked into the mess hall and grabbed a plate, then walked over to the table Ever was at"Mind if I sit with you?"

“Of course not, go ahead!” She answered, smiling brightly. She took a sip of her hot chocolate.
Flint (played by jackson111)

((sorry brb))
Ren Kamila (played by Skykitty)

((Ok. Hey may I add a character?”))

He sat down and set his cane in his lap, then smiled at Ever"Im not sure if you know me, but im Odysseus"

“I’m Ever, we’ve met before, but I don’t believe we were ever formally introduced.” She answered, holding out her hand to shake.
Gypsy-Sarah (played by GalaxyStar)

((Hi,mind if I join you,Ive received premission))
((We don't mind! Hop in!))

((Thx)). *roams around campus wearing a clock*

He shook it"we have?"

((I’m in this other magic high school roleplay you guys should join, https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=50725&p=10#4025710 ))

She nodded, “Yesterday, I believe. You told me about how you became injured.”

*puts the hod of the clock over face and sits by a lake reading on how to get rid of demons*
Minti (played by GeekyTrash)

A fox-like creature with nine tails sits at the other side of the lake. It laps someof the water from the lake
Slysha Dreca (played by Bixiruni)

Slysha walked out of her dorm and looked around and made sure she still had her dagger

*sigh and puts the book in a satchel*
Ren Kamila (played by Skykitty)

Ren sighed following Flint. She looked around. She looked in the classrooms to check them out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus