Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ohaidere.

So uh. ;; Here I am! I'm awful at introductions..

I've been out of the hardcore roleplay scene for a while. I have a job that takes up quite a bit of my time and can sometimes have a busy social life. But I miss being able to roleplay my characters. I've dabbled in a few different things, so anything is up for discussion. I hope to meet some new frenz. :'3
TheLily

Welcome to RPR!

If you need anything, just let me know. I'm always happy to help :)
Welcome to RPR! There are just tons of really wonderful people lurking around here, they're also very understanding about real life responsibilities. So don't worry about all that.

I'm interested in your name though? Is Otaru just a name you use? Or is there some significance to it? (I ask because I'm going to Uni in Japan and I know that 小樽る is a surname but 尾足 is a place. You've piqued my curiosity lol.)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Otaru! Nice to have you here. :3 I like it when players are versatile in what they like to roleplay, it opens up many windows for awesomeness. Have you been finding your way around the site okay?
Welcome to RPR! I really love your icon :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! As you can see we're pretty friendly around these parts! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ohaidere.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus