Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

"That would be good, Frostwhisper. ShadowClan has been ruthless lately." She meows, flicking her tail.
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Fantasy Characters wrote:
((Sure! Can I have some info about them?))

((Well, in this case, I'd want this little furball to be an apprentice training to be a warrior, so his name would be Fallenpaw. Since he's an apprentice, his age [like his profile says] is nine moons, and he'd slowly heading close to becoming a young warrior. While it isn't typed [yet], Fallenpaw would be a part of ShadowClan.

He is also an over-confident tom, who doesn't feel afraid of everything [despite him exhibiting fear over mice surprisingly, other clan cats, water, and so forth], docile at certain times, curious, and is rather loyal to his clan. Currently, he isn't as great in battle as much as hunting, but he's been improving.

Fallenpaw is a brown striped tabby with dark-ish green eyes that speak with curiosity. He got most of his looks from his father, Nutskip, and is mistaken as his littermate, Flurrypaw, at times.

I hope that's enough to know!))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

Frostwhisper nodded in response, surveying the patrol.

“Are we ready to go?” Foxsong asked.
Iceheart nods. "Yep."
"Yes." Darksea mewes with no emotion.

Both she-cats nod, ready to follow the leader of the patrol.
Hazelstar turns around and walks back into her den.
Then Darksea takes the lead and leads the cats out of the camp
Iceheart follows Darksea.

Foxsong and Frostwhisper follow the two, Frostwhisper trailing behind Iceheart and Foxsong taking up the rear.
Iceheart is talking with Darksea. "Brightsky's having her kit's soon."
"Oh, really?" Darksea replies. "That's good."

Foxsong listens quietly. She was excited at the prospect of new kits, it meant their clan was growing.

Frostwhisper purred, “Has she thought of any names?” She asked, joining in on the conversation.
Iceheart glances at Frostwhisper. "If one of them is a tortoiseshell, she might want to name them Nightkit."
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((I'm just waiting for the response to the info I gave. xD))

((I live!))
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((I live as well!))

((I live again! Lol))

((Want to continue the roleplay?))

((Ye))

Iceheart glances at Frostwhisper. "If one of them is a tortoiseshell, she might want to name them Nightkit."

“Oooh.” Frostwhisper coos, excited for the kits arrival.

((Hello!))

Iceheart chuckles. "I bet they'll be great warriors." He smiles, thinkng of Brightsky and her kits.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus