Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

((Two things. 1: Can combat be instead of dice, be literated, I promise that I will use it respectively and will not be overpowered. 2: When Dan teleports he enters a dimension or a void, were time stand still, can I use it?))

"Now let me see, where did I park the other crate of beer" A crack formed on his forhead, beginning to spread from there and downwards.
Captian Deen Watchman (played by Captain_Deen) Topic Starter

((1. Yeah, thats fine. 2. Also Fine))

((Now there will be asskicking in the greatest of manners))

Dan shattered like a mirror, CRASH.

Everything turned gray and blurred, nothing would move. Images risen from the shards Dan left in the world. The images formed Dan. Before him stood a colored trailer. He opened the door and stepped in. a smell of booze, smoke, blood and pee hang in the air. The walls were plastered with junk and trophies. the floor were filled with stains from every kind of time. "Home sweet home" He said and looked for the beer crates. He looked in the back. "Empty, empty, empt... FULL! Haha!" He cheered over his discovery. He walked out of the trailer, then looked arounf for anyone who might wanted a beer. He stood on a bridge over the cargo bay. Time were still frozen. He Shattered again, crate and everything. Time moved forward once again. "Hey! Does anyone want a beer?!" He shouted out to the people working there.

((Indeed))
Смотри там! (Look up there!) One of the workers shouted pulling out a handgun, five second later an alarm went off and eveything went on lockdown. Как вы сюда попали? (How did you get here?) A security guard with an assault rifle yelled. He repeated himself, shouting in demand. Как вы сюда попали! (How did you get here!) A Military Police Officer came from behind and attempted to arrest the stranger.

((Though combat will be more short, but still give off enough to react to))

"I ASKED IF ANYONE WANTED A BEER2 He shouted, then pulled a beer out of the crate and hit the Officer over the head with it.

The guard on the ground floor shouted. Открытый огонь! (Open fire!) The few workers that had weapons, and the guards opened fire at the catwalk. There was two doors on each end of the catwalk. Looking right there was a light flichering off and on in the right door. Which isn't normal, even for this kind of industrial mining op.

((It's 01:51, in the morning, should probably go to bed, goodnight))

"DO YOU WANT A BEER GOOD SIR?!" Dan asked the officer and showed a beer bottle into his throat, penetraiting the back. "AND YOU GUYS DOWN THERE ARE GOING TO GET BEERS TO, DON'T WORRY!" He shouted to the shooters. Dan picked up a beer from the crate,then with his left hand, he heated them up to the point where they were almost exploding in his hand. "YEET!" He bursted out with and slung the first bottle after the closest soviet.

The bottle hit one of the soilder's guns and basically exploded and glass shrapnel flew everywhere, which caused him to drop it, who then scrambled to pick it back up. Andother worker ran at the intruder with a pipe wrench. While another ran into a small room at the side from the cargo bay shouting something in russian. A Fighter then pulled into the cargo bay, its designed for security purposes. A spotlight activated on the fighter. It aimed directly at the indruder. And a voiced boomed from the ship. Вы арестованы. По заказу HСССР. (You are under arrest. Under order from the NUSSR.) The voiced then stated. Вы находитесь под прямым нарушением нарушения частной частной станции. (You are under direct violation of trespassing a private private station.)

((How big is the fighter, I just wanna now if I can take it down with a beercrate?))

((I'd give it a standard size for a fight, kike think star wars fights, thats how big it is.))

((So X-wing or TIE?))

((X-wing))

"Come at me you vodalky!" He let go of the beercrate. As the man ran over to him, Dan grabbed him by the face. The metal hand on the mans face began to glow bright red, even catching on fire. The man screamed in pain and agony as Dans hand burned through his living flesh. The man fell to the ground, dead. He looked at the fighter, searching for it's cockpit. "Found it you inverse radish". He picked up the beercrate, then sat it on fire with his hand. "Eat shit Drago!" He shouted and chucked the burning beercrate at the cockpit, hoping it would explode, well one of the two.

((That's how you use beer, also you are a great environment))

The fighter saw the intruder throw something on fire at the ship, and tried to evade it. Instead it flew into the side of the cargo bay, and crashed through part of the catwalk, landing on the floor of the bay, as the cockpit fe0umed up with smoke and the glass cracked. A bullet flew passed the indruder's face, on his chest was a red dot. There was a sniper on a catwalk that was higher then the first one. At the same time the door on the right side of the catwalk opened and several marines ran out, fully armed. Fortunately the side the fighter crashed through was the right door, so they couldn't reach the intruder, but they could still shoot.

"Anybody wanna see a magic trick? Well here we go you silly communists" Said Dan and shattered again, entering the Void. In the void he flew over to one of the snipers. Dan stood behind him, ready to snap his neck. Though as Dan tried to get a grip on the mans head, his hands slipped through the head. "Oh that's right" spoke he and began materializing with his hand in still in the soviets head. "Eh, I'm messing with your head" He fumble around with the mands brain.

After seeing the man vanish and appear behind a fellow sniper who was fairly close to him, the second sniper pulled out a pistol and started firing at the indruder. He fired five rounds, one hit the indruder in the shoulder. The marines on the catwalk saw were the sniper was shooting and aimed their rifles, ready to fire.

Dan pulled his hand out of the snipers head, then a bullet flew by his face. "You don't mind if I borrow your rifle, right?" He asked the dead sniper, obvious of his department. He thanked and picked up the sniper, then began opening fire on everyone in the room, mobile and immobile.

The soilder's ducked down behind crates made of blast metal. Ussally meant for military cargo. A few tried to fire back, but were almost immediately mowed down. The sniper ran back and ducked behind a crate. Just then, a marine jumped out from cover, and through a frag at the catwalk. It landed around 15 meters away from the intruder. Then exploded. Causing the catwalk to collapse. The sniper fell then grabbed ahold of part of the metal railing, he simply hung there, not knowing what to do.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus