Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Captian Deen Watchman (played by Captain_Deen) Topic Starter

((Themost technologically advanced nation is the ACMI. The CIE behind that. Thelowest on the tech scale would be the scavengers.))

The PA system came back on ober the alarms. Нарушители в: Бараки-1 и грузовой трюм. Пожалуйста, порекомендуйте. (Intruders in: Barracks-1 and cargo hold. Please Advise.) The red alarms beeping loudly.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

((What do you think of my uncoventionel use of alcohol, the enviroment, and the Void?))

"Who more people, let's see if they are friends or enemies." He began walking towards the door/hole that the fighter he brought down with a beercrate made. He passed numerous workers who fled by the sight of the dangerous cyborg.

((Id rate it 7/10))
Most of the Cargo Workers ran past screaming at sight of the cyborg. Except for a few security guards. The two present, crouched down and fired their pistols. Seeing it do nothing to the abomination. They looked at eachother in terror, and ran for dear life. Towards the barracks.

"Aww, you guys are adorable" He chuckled. Dan laughed all the way as more workers ran for their lives. "I'm going to what is going on in the barracks and then see who I'm going to beat up." He chanted like a nursery rhyme, while he cracked his knuckles as he moved along

Upon entering the barracks, you could see a man with a energy blade, and a silenced pistol stabing a russian security guard in the back and letting him drop to the floor. The man looked over to you, on his arm, it read: "中国帝国扩张" (Chinese Imperial Expansion) The man wearing a CIE Military grade stealth suit. He was an Infiltrator. Trained in the art of sabotage, assassination, and combat. The Infiltrator looked at the other Intruder, then went invisible.
Celcius (played by EinSiedler)

Ello peeps.
Celcius (played by EinSiedler)

((so can i join?))

((Of Course!))

((Oops, wrong rp))

"Dude wait!" Dan shouted and shattered. Everything turend grey and he entered the void, time slowing to a halt. He went over to were the man stood before, and began feeling his way to him. Dan felt in the lower regions of the area, the *Moshi moshi* He felt a pair of nuts with his metal hand. "Sorry, though, congratulations with your lower regions my good friend, you will make a good girl happy one day with that. Dan turned back to the normal world. He held his normal hand on the Infiltrators shoulder and the metal hand on his nuts, redy to turned them into peanutbutter if he moved a muscle. "Do you speak english?" Dan asked the man.

The man froze, not just because he could very well experience the worst pain of his life, but also trying to realize what just happened. He became visable again, you could see he was wearing a closed helmet. Meant for stealth in zero-gravity ops. The man nodded at the stranger's question. Slowly as to not have something fatally broken.

Dan fondled the mans nuts, then squeezed them gently. "Now tell me, who are you, why did you murder that man, and why are you here?" Dans red robotic eyes stared into Infiltrators eyes, awaiting an answer. "And then after you have done that, then you give me a good reason not to make nutter butter"

"Im afriad that is classified." The man spoke, is voice a bit distorted through the helmet. "...I think you, should be the one to worry." He added, pointing at a corner of the room, it was too dark to see. But then a red spotlight appeared, looking through the darkness, following with a mechanical screeching. Out of the darkness, a large robotic machine, it had three legs, all had spherical wheels. It had a mass driver built into one hand and a minigun built into the other, it seemed to be emitting energy. Sparks flew throughout the robots hull, touching it could surge a dangerously high amout of electricity through your body. It was of Soviet orgin, its name, the Deployable Combat Goliath, or DCG for short.

As Dan saw the robot he looked at the Infiltrator. "How about we store you away for a bit?" Dan began to crack, it spread to the man. They shattered and entered the Void. The voids weight laid on the mans shoulders pining him to the ground. Dan picked him up, and slinged him over his shoulder. Infront of them stood Dans trailer. He walked in and laid Infiltrator on the floor, he were still pinned by the Voids weight. "Now you are a good little man, and stay were you are, ok?" Dan said and walked out of the trailer taking his zweihander with him. Color returned to the world and the trailer with Infiltrator vanished from sight. He turned to the robot "Now you vodka driven piece of scrap metal, I need that vodka in you" Dan said and pointed his sword at the robot.

Dark metallic beeps emitted from the large machine, it focused its light on the intruder. It let out a loud rumbling as the machine spun up its mini-gun. Letting out round after round towards Dan.

"Stupid machine" Smirked Dan and began cracking. A bullet hit his chest, and made a CLANK sound. Though it didn't hit anything too vital, it had hit his Jumper, then implant that makes his able to enter the Void. "SHIT" Shouted Dan and rolled to cover behind a metal crate, as the stream of bullets followed him.

He tried to shatter again, but no matter how hard he tried, it would work out. The bullet had lodged itself in his jumper. "Well shit, now brain come up with a plan." He muttered, the his eyes lit up. He laid his metal hand on the crate, and warmed it up, then scooped out some of the melted metal. "Here, we, go" He spoke and threw the melted metal to the left of the robot. It's it turned to molten piece of metal, and Dan jumped from his cover, zweihander in hand.

He charged at the robot, sword first, sparks flew of it as it charged up for his plan. Dan thrusted the blade into the joint between cannon tower and the legs. "Pops goes the weasel!" He shouted and the blade threw of an amount of energy the same to that of a lightning bolt. Some of the electricity backlashed at his metal parts, but it were worth it to see the robot go nuts. It began to glow red then white, it couldn't handle the amount of energy coursing through it, so it began to melt down, litteraly.

"That went better than expected" He muttered to himself, then with his fingers began to take out the lodged bullet.. It took some minutes, but it were wiggled out in the end. The hole in the machinery began to heal itself. After a couple of minutes there it began glowing again, it were fixed. "And now for my imprisoned friend. He began to shatter, then CLASH, he splittered into the black glass.

Now he stood infront of the trailer with Infiltrator inside. Dan opened the door, only to see Infiltrator still laying on the ground, pinned to the gound by the Voids weight. "Now let's get you out of here" He said to the man and picked him and threw him over his shoulder. Dan stepped out of the trailer with the man. He placed his metal hand on Infiltrators crotch, then the world returned to colors. "Now those questions, where were we?" Dan began to gently squeeze the mans testicles.

((Dude, you there?))
Achilles IV (played by StormDancer)

((No mention of Central or South America, or Africa as well.))

((I think Deen might be dead))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus