Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

((How many Russians are left in the hangar I think?))
Captian Deen Watchman (played by Captain_Deen) Topic Starter

((5 Marines, 1 Sniper, 4 Cargo Workers.))

Another bullet flew by Dans face. "You red piece of shit" He teleported to the other sniper. "Wat up dog?" He jokingly said, then crushed the barrel on the rifle with his metal hand. "мудак!" (Asshole!) Shouted the sniper and pulled out a pistol and rapidly emptied the clip in Dans chest. The soun d of metal meeting metal could be heard, and Dan still stood. The bullets had made holes in the jacket, but not steel plates in it. "You piece of shit" Dan muttered and rage streamed through his veins. "He placed his on the snipers face and began crushing it. The russian screamed in pan as his face were slowly getting crumbled like a piece of paper. The man dropped dead, faceless. "WHO IS NEXT!" Dan roared with anger.

"блять!" (Sh#t) The marines opened fire. Another tossed another grenade. Ghe were currently in a fireing squad like position. They fired every round off. Then began reloading.

As the grenade landed infront of Dan, he quickly picked it up and tossed it to the side, he didn't care what it hit, for hell had broken loose in his head. He stood by the railing, bullets flying about him, some of them bouncing of his jacket, others his shins. He began rocking the railing back and forth. With one quick pull, he ripped off on of the bars. The bar began glowing bright white. "RAGH!" He shouted and chugged it at one of the marines, impaling him. He jumped down from the platform, then charged head first at the marines, his eyes glowing so bright that they left trails.

One of the marines ran at the intruder trying to bash I'm with his guns stock. Another pulled a pistol out and fired it rapidly. The rest reloaded, amd tryed to fire again.

"Poor fool" Dan muttered and ripped the gun out of the mans grip, then showed it down his throat, barrel first. Dan instantly teleported over to the shooting man, then melted the gun while he were still holding it.

The man who's gun melted dropped it, it burned his hand, and he attempted running away. Another man, pulled out an RPGD and fired it at the intruder. The other to marines guarding him. As the cargo workers ran away.

((What's a RPGD, Rootbeer powered goody dropper?))

((Picture a more sci fi version of the RPG))

The rocket hit Dan and he shattered like black glass. The remaining soldiers cheered over this weird victory. Then dust began to gather behind them. It formed a man holding a six feet zweihander. Dan swung the sword at the first, decapitating him, then swung the sword at the second, shooting a lightning out of it then electrocuting him, leaving only one alive.

The last marine shouted as he pulled the pin of a grenade ran, then leaped at the intruder, essentially doing a bear hug and not letting go. In the meantime, the PA system was had a man shouting something in russian about there being TWO intruders.
EinSiedler

Say, are theyre and Researcher roles for each ship like a head-scientist? and if so what would be the most advanced faction?
EinSiedler

how do i speak OOC? (out of character) sorry im new to this website xD

EinSiedler wrote:
how do i speak OOC? (out of character) sorry im new to this website xD

((Put (()) around you sentence))
EinSiedler

((ah just like the rest. thank you.))
EinSiedler

((so do i need to apply? i assume so since this is an rp))

((It's Deen who's in charge))

Dan grabbed the marine, and his forhead began to crack. it zigzagged down his neck, and over to the soldier. He shouted scared and confused over being cracking. The grenade were cooking on it's last second. Then they shattered like a black mirror.

Everything turned grey, time stood still, they had arrived in the void. The weight of the Void brought the marine to the ground, but Dan stood tall. The grenade weren't going off, it would never do that in this place, time is stopping it. The marine didn't say anything, he could move from the place. "And now we wait" Said Dan with arms crossed. The feeling of years, centuries, millenias passing were felt, but the time on the outside didn't move. The marines mind were degrading, going insane. Dan hadn't aged a day since he went in. "Time to return buddy, the time is now" Said Dan and placed his hand on the back of the marine. Colors returned time moved on, not a nanosecond had passed since they entered. Dan handed the russian his plasma pistol, then the marine putted too his head and pulled the trigger. "Noice" Said Dan and picked up his pistol and put it in his holster.
EinSiedler

((well deens not on yet so ill be waiting until he does so i can join in))

((You dont even need to aply, just join in any way you want.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Broken Horizon: Orgins OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus