Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The place filled with magic

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat askes him “I don’t mean this to affend you but whats with the levitation thing”
Mitsuyu (played by Discen)

"What do you mean?"

“Like why did you levetate that guy?” She asked with a tilted head.

"Because i felt like doing a good deed and that guy was tormenting that kid"

Kat nodded and said “Ok i get it well i have to go goodbye” she turned into a gray with white strips cat and ran into the school”

Mitsuyu turned carried on walking out of school

He went to this garbage dump and starting lifting up things and putting them in a force field to make them float, he smiled

"I guess I should go back to school now" he starts looking at school but he goes the other way "there is no point" he sees multiple men attacking a girl, he carries on walking until she says something "please, help me!" he turns around and goes over to them and makes them go across the city, he leaves after though
Rowan Aether (played by Michael_Rainwater)

*i look around*well shit....*turns into a small dragon*time to fly

(Rowan can you explain your powers)

((similar to my father's Daemon type powers hence fire and transformation between angel and demon forms plus his dad's younger dragon form.....fire soul magick weapon summoning through flames....essentially fire himself))

((Ok)
(Hey mikie what's up)

((hey aaron....everyone meet my bro.))
(( hey my name is Cthulhu and I see how you've wanted people to join I would like to and I already have an idea how I will make a character now if that's is alright))
((Character made))
((Any way playing a game so come get me if y'all start))

(((We have started))
Cthulhu heard yelling as he looked walked to check what's it was humming to himself as he did gen heard his shadow talking to him again "hey how's Dad doing" he asked the shadow as urn moved irregularly "another planet huh.....neat" Cthulhu said as he continued to move to the scream

Kat meowed and came back outside and started to clean herself ((shes a cat right now))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The place filled with magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus