Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The place filled with magic

Mitsuyu (played by Discen)

Mitsuyu decides to put a force field around the whole school as a joke
Cthulhu looked at the forcefield and sighed "what the " he said as he looked at a cat and then back to husband shadow "that's an adorable cat" Cthulhu said with a smile a and he kneeled calling it to him a small he heard husband shadow and sighed " we're not killing the cat" he said with a small smile as he knew that's was the usual thing husband shadow told him when he netbooks somebody

he goes back to the school and let's the force field down, he goes into his lesson 30 minutes late
Draven (played by DragonCore)

Kei finally arrives at the school. He notices many people are already avoiding him, most likely due to his weird grin.
Cthulhu walked to his class a sigh he was bored but yawning a little as he was watching it honestly after he wasn't somebody with school he would probably go into contract killing or be a mercenary

Kei makes his way to class even though that class was nearly over. He looks around the room to see what kind of people there were. A couple old “friends” were in the same class
Cthulhu looked at kei this was his first year here but he thought husband brother told him a little about him Cthulhu whispered to husband shadow as it flared out unnaturally as if it was hungry to devour anything that came close to it

When mitsuyu got into class he flipped a couple desks and picked up a plant and threw it at a window
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat goes into the class and finds the window is missing and a desk is on its side. Kat meows as te cat she is right now and jumps on the sideways desk.

Mitsuyu finally decides to sit down but he creates a force field round a random person

Kat meows louder and starts to lick herself (cleaning.... dont judge shes a cat because she turned into a cat though the power of shape-shift))

"you are that shape shifter again aren't you?" looking at the cat

Kat transformed back into a human and positioned were kicking her legs. She nods as she refliped the desks and refixes the window as she sits in the back, popping her gum.
Cthulhu was watching this as he was suprised "calm your shit" Cthulhu told the person who was flipping the desk as he stood up as hi sat shadow started to whip out of sharp wildly and randomly as I felt it was trying to escape

Kei decides that with all this comotion he might as well go read something somewhere else. So he jumps through one of the recently fixed windows.

Mitsuyu goes back out of lesson just to flip all the desks behind him
Rowan Aether (played by Michael_Rainwater)

Rowan sits in a bench outside of the school building and sees a person jumping out a window"if they wanted out they could've just TP'ed out

After a nearly perfect landing Kei decided to walk around the building for a while. He was kinda hoping to bump into an “old friend” he knew a couple years back.

Kei then ran into his so called friend. “Oh hello again! how is that leg working for you? Listen here. I came to repay you for what happened. So here. I’ll give you this.” Kei is handing some sort of small bag to the other person. Just as the other person is about to take the bag, Kei’s face turns from creepy to crazy, his eyes open slightly and his hat falls off. A chain with a snake head wraps around the other person’s arm. “Much better. So! Did you really think I didn’t know? I am not blind. Even in my normal state I can see just fine. Look. Just forget what revenge plan you had in mind. I eint about to let go of my new chance just yet. Do not tell anybody about this conversation either. For your safety. Or should I take your arm as a reminder? Propably don’t want that.” The chain lets go, Kei grabs his hat and walks to the nearest bathroom. “Let us hope this was the last time”
"And I thought I was weird" Cthulhu said San he walked out the classroom as he wandered around campus "honestly weirder than my dad and he is literally a tentacle squid god" Cthulhu said with a shrug as he sighed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The place filled with magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus