Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Delete please!

Ravona (played by Katia)

Ravona was resting in the branches of a large tree that grew in the middle of her forest territory. It was a serene moonlit night, but even so, she would be rather difficult to spot as she was well hidden in the tree that she had chosen to rest in. Her perching murder of ravens was scattered amongst the tree's other branches as they too rested and enjoyed the calm night along with her.

It was then that one of the ravens took to the wing to find another perch and Ravona noticed a flash of movement in the nearby brush. A young hunter had stepped into the area and was taking aim at the flying raven. Ravona responded by jumping out of the tree which startled the hunter so much that he fumbled with his bow and it fell to the ground. He immediately responded by reaching to pick up his bow as he cursed her. "You monstrous wretch! I'll kill you for that!"

The harpy raven responded by silently dancing across the gap between them and then leaping past him. It looked like she hadn't even touched him, but suddenly his head rolled off his body as it had been flawlessly cut from his body. His body then flew forward to land on the ground with a dull thud. Ravona meanwhile was still standing on the tips of her toes in a ballet like posture with the feathers on her right arm were covered with a very even film of crimson blood. "I would rather be a monstrous wretch then be dead like yourself." Her voice was emotionless without even the slightest hint of irritation, for why should she be irritated? The hunter had paid for the crime of trying to kill one of her ravens so there was no reason to feel any emotion about the matter.

The ravens meanwhile flocked over the man's carcass and then worked together to move the corpse into the clearing. Upon finishing the task, they swarmed the body and started to rip it to shreds as they fed on it. Ravona then calmly moved to the base of the tree and leaned on it as she watched her birds feed.";
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

A white tigress was running through the woods, not half a mile from the ravens' feeding. The scent of ravens were everywhere in these woods. She paused at the scent of human blood. Hunters came here occasionally but hardly ever got hurt. She decided to go investigate.

The tigress loped through the woods, wary of what she might find. She entered the clearing to see an unkindness [OOC: I didn't just want to say a group of ravens and this is what I found when I searched.] of ravens feasting on the body of a dead hunter.

One sniff told her the body was fresh. She wrinkled her nose and growled slightly. The tigress thought of scaring off the ravens, but decided against it. The ravens weren't what killed this man, and he wasn't about to protest to being eaten.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Delete please!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus