Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The daily life in quarantaine (open)

Joanne Willow (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

"Allright..." she replied, and examined the tool in her hands.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden turned and pointed at a crack in the wall "see that hole? Try jumping up and slamming the pick into it"

Jayne looked up and nodded. "Allright..." she gripped the pick in both hands and took a few steps back. "Here we go.." She ran up to the wall and slammed her pick into it, but missed the crack completely and fell back to the ground.

Jaiden laughed uncontrollably as she fell "No..." he said as he stopped laughing "Like this, hold the grip lightly like this" he showed her how to hold it tightly then wrapped the strap around his wrist "Make sure it's tight"

Running for the crack he slammed the pick into it then hung from there with skill

Jayne looked up at him, still a bit dazed from the fall. "Okay, let me try again."

Jaiden grabbed the ledge and looked down at her "Okay, jump up again!"

Jayne moved back for a second, then took another run and a jump. She smashed the pick into the wall. The pick was now firmly stuck, but Jayne was surprised by the amount of force blocking her leap, and she smashed into the wall. She was dazed, but she was there, still holding on.

Jaiden looked down at her trying to see if she was okay "Hey!? you there Jayne!?" He asked peering over the edge.

Just as he was about to descend down a group of zombies were making their ways to him "Dammit! Jayne!? Talk to me!?"

"Jayne shook of the dizziness. "Yeah... I'm fine." she replied. When she saw the once normal men and women, now insane stumbling towards her, she started panicking and quickly twisting and turning on her pick.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The daily life in quarantaine (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus