Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Odysseus Theodorescu (played by SmackKam)

He cried in her lap, allowing her to stroke his hair"I'm sorry! You don't have to be sorry I do"

((Someone asked if they could join))
Aisha (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Sure))
The second-in-comand dismissed them and after 8 minutes the gym was empty. Aisha smiled as she walked home. When she got home she got into her bacement (also known as private dance studio)
She streched and started with a hand-stand.
Candy Paityn (played by SmackKam)

"Its okay, ya big baby!"she put her hand on his arm"I think you need some sleep, C'mon"She said as she helped him upstairs. She opened the door to his room and helped him into bed"Sleep tight, babe"she kissed his and aatched as he fell asleep. Once he was fully asleep she climbed into his bed and wrapped her arms around him.
Damien Curtis Arthur (played by MrFalcon)

Damien wandered a park along with kicking a rock. *mumbles under breath* “well today went swell I met a couple people but I don’t think we are friends how depressing.” Damien stopped and laid down on a bench and looked up in the sky.
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Cheri sat and itched her ear with her hind paw.

((Im sorry but this roleplay is humans))
Aisha came out of her house and went to school.

He woke up the next morning with Candy right in his face"A-AHHH!"he jumped and rolled over"C-Candy? What are you doing here?"
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

Katrina was lounging on her living room couch, having not been able to go to sleep. She listened as her mom came downstairs to get ready for work, staying silent even after her mom greeted her.

Damein got up off the bench and walked to school. “Maybe I’ll actually make a friend today” Damien thought out loud.
“Or maybe it’ll just end up like yesterday.” Damien says with a sigh as he entered the school.
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

After being lazy for a bit longer, Katrina stood up and got dressed, grabbing her backpack on her way out. She walked down the street to the school.

Damien went to the mess hall. “Hmmm maybe I can get a bite to eat while I’m here?” Damien says in his head.

Damien Curtis Arthur wrote:
Damien went to the mess hall. “Hmmm maybe I can get a bite to eat while I’m here?” Damien says in his head.
Jay accidentally bumped into him. "Oh.... Sorry."

((Yeah they can join))
She got into the school and went into the classroom ounce again she pulled out her phone.

He got dressed and threw Candy a pair of his clothes, a sweatshirt and shorts, then tan downstairs and made toast for him and Candy"We gotta hurry!"

The announcements: ALL CHEERLEADERS REPORT TO THE GYMNASIUM FOR PRACTICE AND THAT INCLUDES CAPTAIN
(She doesn’t have to do anything though)
Candy Paityn (played by SmackKam)

She checked her phone"ugh... okay"she grabbed her toast and left with Ody.

Damien looked at Jay. “No it’s quite alright I wasn’t really paying attention I’m Damien.” Damien says to Jay.

"I'm Jay."

“So wanna be friends?” Damien asks with desperation evident in his voice.

Aishi quickly got the gymnasium and lined up with the other cheerleaders.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus