Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Grey Jackson (played by Peregrine)

(Is this open? And if it is, what time is it in day?)
Odysseus Theodorescu (played by SmackKam)

((It is open but the owner is offline, sorry))

Odysseus stood up and walked over to his door, opening it"C-Candy...? What do you want?"he asked her. He began to tear up.
Candy Paityn (played by SmackKam)

She walked in"I wanted to apologize for earlier on the roof"she hugged him"i'm so sorry... and please don't cry"she said, bringing him over to his couch. She sat him down then sat down next to him, letting him lie his head down in her lap"It's okay..."She stroked his hair"I'm sorry..."
Aisha (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Aisha watched as the second-in-comand do moves that made people leave. The girl asked everyone to redo all the moves.
Out of 20 girls only 5 did it correct and got on the squad so that makes 15 people and Aisha is one of them.
(I don’t know how cheerleading works ether im not a cheerleader and just because your a guy doesn’t mean you can’t be a cheerleader :3)

He cried in her lap, allowing her to stroke his hair"I'm sorry! You don't have to be sorry I do"

((Someone asked if they could join))

((Sure))
The second-in-comand dismissed them and after 8 minutes the gym was empty. Aisha smiled as she walked home. When she got home she got into her bacement (also known as private dance studio)
She streched and started with a hand-stand.
Candy Paityn (played by SmackKam)

"Its okay, ya big baby!"she put her hand on his arm"I think you need some sleep, C'mon"She said as she helped him upstairs. She opened the door to his room and helped him into bed"Sleep tight, babe"she kissed his and aatched as he fell asleep. Once he was fully asleep she climbed into his bed and wrapped her arms around him.
Damien Curtis Arthur (played by MrFalcon)

Damien wandered a park along with kicking a rock. *mumbles under breath* “well today went swell I met a couple people but I don’t think we are friends how depressing.” Damien stopped and laid down on a bench and looked up in the sky.
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Cheri sat and itched her ear with her hind paw.

((Im sorry but this roleplay is humans))
Aisha came out of her house and went to school.

(( OH. Woops! Sorry.... ))

He woke up the next morning with Candy right in his face"A-AHHH!"he jumped and rolled over"C-Candy? What are you doing here?"

((Someone asked to join earlier, is that okay, cloud?))
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

Katrina was lounging on her living room couch, having not been able to go to sleep. She listened as her mom came downstairs to get ready for work, staying silent even after her mom greeted her.

(( I made a new character ))

Damein got up off the bench and walked to school. “Maybe I’ll actually make a friend today” Damien thought out loud.
“Or maybe it’ll just end up like yesterday.” Damien says with a sigh as he entered the school.
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

After being lazy for a bit longer, Katrina stood up and got dressed, grabbing her backpack on her way out. She walked down the street to the school.

Damien went to the mess hall. “Hmmm maybe I can get a bite to eat while I’m here?” Damien says in his head.

Damien Curtis Arthur wrote:
Damien went to the mess hall. “Hmmm maybe I can get a bite to eat while I’m here?” Damien says in his head.
Jay accidentally bumped into him. "Oh.... Sorry."

((Yeah they can join))
She got into the school and went into the classroom ounce again she pulled out her phone.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Romance high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus