Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

"So what you gonna do?"
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

She shrugged, “Who knows. I don’t really do much any other day.”

Checks the time from his phone. "You hungry?"
Turns the engine on, starts moving the car from the current location to another place.

“Yes, let’s grab something to eat, my treat.” She said, slipping her feet off the dashboard as Manuel started the car.

Nods two times while driving, makes his way towards a normal restaurant which is far from aurora's house. The name of restaurant is "The Copper Castle".
Manuel parks the car slowly, steps out of the car and waits till aurora come out and locks the vehicle. Enters the restaurant and choosed the farrest table from door, invites aurora to come and sit in front of him, calls for a waiter.

Aurora sat in the seat across from Manuel, shining a smile at the waiter as he approached. “Water, please.” She requested as he set down menus in front of the two.

Manuel said "Only water?"
Turns his face towards waiter, "Cheese curd bacon burger with fries please".
Waiter wrote their orders, walks off.
Manuel takes out his phone from his pocket, places it on the table to feel comfortable, places his both hands on the table and looks around, after some seconds, he got bored. " By the way, they could arrest you for giving me a place to stay, i acted like i took you hostage..."

She shrugged, “They probably won’t arrest me because you acted like you took me hostage.”

Aurora Vexx wrote:
She shrugged, “They probably won’t arrest me because you acted like you took me hostage.”
Says "I didn't heard thank you..."

“Thank you. Although I did have it under control.” She points out, giving him a small smile.

manuel says, "i think it's ok if you go back to your house after it, they won't do anything with ya", waiter came and brought the order, manuel takes his dish, takes a napkin and places it on his feet, starts eating it with help of his right hand. eyes Aurora while eating it, "This is awesome", enjoys his food.

*Beeb* it seems manuel got SMS , while eating takes his phone from table, starts checking his inbox to see what is this, holds his phone in a position to don't let aurora to see his phone screen. sends a SMS and continues eating.

She didn’t notice him hiding his phone screen, instead spacing out as she looked out the window. She took a sip of her water, watching the people walk past the window.

Finished his meal, clears his mouth and takes a look at her and waits till she be ready to go, he suddenly notices a cruiser is on the road, he turned his gaze to another way, the cruiser gone, and he again acts normal, "Let's move?"

She nodded, pulling money out of her pocket and setting it on the table to pay for the food. She slid out of her seat, stretching slightly as she stood. “Let’s go.”

While she is leaving the store, he notices her money on the table, he says to himself "Oh **** ME why i didn't do it first", he wanted to take money and give it to her but he didn't do it because he was worry about aurora to think he is an idiot, he walks towards car and opens the car door for Aurora invites him to sit, he sits on driver seat and turns the engine on.
Drives towards a highway near the city.

Aurora gave him a small smile and thanked him as he held the car door open for her, sliding into the passenger seat.
As they began driving she slid a hair tie off her wrist and put her hair up in a ponytail, rolling the window down as she did.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

The city were booming, no matter the time of the day. The line in the grocery store moved slowly, as Hector were out shopping for food at the local Walmart.

He opened his flip phone, he had a message from the hospital.

"Dear Mister Bossuet, Your daughters health had decreased, we would recommend some Ylvetol, 50$ a pill, three pills a day, it would help her lungcancer"

It were money Hector didn't have, but hid daughter needed the medicin, What should he do?

Manuel continues driving, this time with MORE speed, punches it and increases his speed in the road, there is no cops around and he feels free, "You love speed?", without looking at her said, Manuel is enjoying from it.

She laughed lightly, propping her feet up on the dashboard again. “Yes, driving the limit is so boring, especially when there aren’t any other cars around.” She answered.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus