Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

((Skip! We haven’t rped together in forever lol))
Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Manuel continues driving, this time with MORE speed, punches it and increases his speed in the road, there is no cops around and he feels free, "You love speed?", without looking at her said, Manuel is enjoying from it.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

((Yes, it is I, the one and only Skipbab, and yes we haven't rped in forever))

She laughed lightly, propping her feet up on the dashboard again. “Yes, driving the limit is so boring, especially when there aren’t any other cars around.” She answered.

Makes the speed more even, he arrived to the city again after some minutes fast driving, makes his way to Aurora's house and stops near her house.
says "I know i made you tired today, sorry by the way"...
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

He opened up is wallet, it were empty as all hell. "Looks like I have to live of makaroni and cheese for the next month too" He sighed, knowing how he will have to wreck his body working late night shiftes for three weeks.

He put the macaroni and cheese package in his basket then walked over to the dairy aisle.

She shrugged again, “No big deal, it was more exciting then sitting on my couch all day.”

((Bump))

((Anyone here?))

Aurora Vexx wrote:
((Anyone here?))
((hey my friend, after a long time i decided to come back here and stay really, i dunno why i left this site maybe i tried to find better one but i didn't hehehe, so i wanna start it again, if you and my other friends are interested to continue this with me, the door is always open for you all, thank you i don't wanna forget this post and i wanna continue it.))

Hector Bossuet wrote:
He opened up is wallet, it were empty as all hell. "Looks like I have to live of makaroni and cheese for the next month too" He sighed, knowing how he will have to wreck his body working late night shiftes for three weeks.

He put the macaroni and cheese package in his basket then walked over to the dairy aisle.
((hey bro? read above pls :) ))

((Sure, I’d like to continue again))

Aurora Vexx wrote:
((Sure, I’d like to continue again))
(( thats the thing that i needed to hear :) ))

((I’m ready to restart whenever you are))

Aurora Vexx wrote:
((What about continue?))
Sadie Rose (played anonymously)

((Is there a possibility I could join))

Manuel Khavierra wrote:
Aurora Vexx wrote:
((What about continue?))

((Sure, you start since I was the last to respond))

Aurora Vexx wrote:
She shrugged again, “No big deal, it was more exciting then sitting on my couch all day.”
*nods two times*
says "Im gonna catch you up later gurl', gotta do someffin' before anything go bad".

“Alright, at least drop me back at home first? I didn’t exactly have time to grab anything before you decided to play hostage.” She responded, sarcasm dripping from her words.
((Can I still join this?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus