Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » An anthro's school life (1x1 with Miss)

Hella (played by Freyya)

It was Hella's first day on her new school today. Plainsfield high school was supposed to be quiet, or at least so her mentor from her previous school said, but it was crowded. You see, Hella was an Anthro - a permanent one. Meaning that if she wanted to go to school, she had to cover her tail by wearing wide skate pants or sweatpants, and a hoody or a bonnet to cover her cat ears.

Hella hated school. She was never able to make more than acquaintances with anybody, 'cause of the fear of being discovered. She didn't want to move - not again. She'd moved numerous times, almost twice a year, and she grew tired of it. This time, she even had a faint idea of showing herself and be done with it, but her fear quickly drove those thoughts away. And so began yet another school year with her, standing alone in a dark corner of the playground, as far from the other kids as possible.
Shajiir Sisters (played by Miss)

Day 1, Wednesday

The sky was filled with clouds on this overcast day, causing Shion's apparel to change slightly. The sidewalk, close to the fenced in high school grounds, and the main road of the small town, was soon occupied by a single pair of knee-high boots. The laces were gold in color, traversing upwards from the ankle to the very edge of the pants that were stuffed into it. A set of brass buckles adorned the boot, and a bronze-like metal toe covering wasn't far behind. The pants led up to a tan belt, with some of the white blouse tucked into it. A gray and brown pinstriped vest covered most of the blouse, the white fabric underneath showing via a V shaped in the upper half of the vest. Leather gloves were wrapped about the straps of a large backpack, and a cap was worn to ward off ill-weather.

The bright eyes are focused foreword, the younger kids not drawing her attention.
Hella (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Hella noted the older girl walking towards the school grounds. She was going to enter the gate next to where she was standing. She pulled the hood further over her head, leaving only the lower part of her face (chin, mouth and nose) in view. Her eyes where hidden in the shadows of the hoodie. She was conflicted. On one point, she wanted her to notice her, like she did with every person she hadn't met yet, but on another point of view, she didn't want to be discovered. Hella held her breath slightly as the girl cam closer to the gates.

The gloved hands of Shion slid their thumbs up and down the backpack's straps, once each. The tall boots carried Shion through the gate of the conjoined campus, while the bright, left eye of Shion drifts over to the lonesome girl. "Hmm." The bright eyes then returned to look straight ahead, walking upon the cemented ground and towards the main buildings of the schools' campus.

The slender form of Shion seemed to drift towards the middle building, the library, but something dropped from her pocket and floated to the ground. Seemed like a dollar bill, of some sort. The gloved hands pushed open the library's door, the heavy metal and glass door slowly shutting itself.

Hella was shifting on her toes for a while, looking over the part of the school terrain she was on. It was still empty, so she went over to pick it up after a while. For a moment she wasn't sure what to do with it, but after a moment of thinking she made up her mind: she'd give it back to the girl that'd just passed by. Hella quickly ran towards the building she saw Shion disappear into and ran through some hallways. However, she almost immediately lost her way, and ended up sitting on a bench looking out the window. The view was kind of nice, she could see half of school campus from here, plus the wood that was lying beyond.

The monetary bill that the younger femme picked up was a hundred dollar bill, not so easily forgotten, but the bright eyes of Shion didn't seem to notice.

The hallways were filled with the sound of Hella's running, the younger femme passing quite a few doors that likely led to the very large library. The reasoning behind the younger femme's apparent lack of knowledge of the library's whereabouts is the main reason why Shion chooses to spend her time within it. Most of Hella's generation hardly spent any time in the library at all, unless it was to play computer games.

A studious looking librarian pushes open one of the oak doors of the library and walks towards the young miss who was busy looking out the window. Adjusting his glasses, "Excuse me. I'm going to ask you if you wouldn't run in the hallways. There are students within the library and they require a more quieter atmosphere."

Hella jumped up straight, obviously startled. She'd been sitting with her back towards the library door and was lost in her own thoughts, so she didn't even hear him coming until he started talking. "O-okay..." she replied, quickly retreating into her hoodie. "Y-yes sir... I'm sorry sir."

When she glimpsed past him, however, she saw Shion sitting in the library. She stood up. "Thank you sir." she said, and she walked past him into the laboratory. She was fidgetting around between the bookshelves, just looking at the girl's back whilst trying to figure out what she should say. Eventually, he walked over to her and held her hend out to her with the dropped dollar bill in it. "I-I think you dropped this..." she hesitantly said.

The librarian adjusts his glasses again and crosses his arms, "Kids these days." When the librarian turned around, the door to the library was wide open. The librarian's arms fling themselves into the air, "Who keeps leaving these door's open? Do we raise these children in barns, now?" The librarian shakes his head and travels back inside the large room, shutting the door behind him.

The right hand of Shion held a pencil between two fingers, wiggling the tip and eraser back and forth in the air. Seated at one of the tables, her noticeable attire would have given her position away. The other hand held a propped open book, large and old looking. The bright eyes of Shion scanned the printed words, while her booted feet were folded over one another and placed upon the library's table. When the younger student approached her, the bright eyes left the page that they were on, "Hmm? Oh. Thanks." The pencil holding hand reached out and plucked the bill out of the smaller femme's hand with a bit of difficulty, and then stuffed the hundred into the nearest pant pocket.

The bright eyes of Shion travel back towards the book's pages, her thumb turning to the next page.

"Uhm..." Hella started, unsure of what to do now." M-my name is Hella..." she started.
She had contact with this girl now, and she didn't want to give up so easily.

The booted feet of Shion tap their heels against the table's surface, creating a beat that went well with the pencil's resumed wiggling. Somewhere, half-way down the page's length, the bright eyes stop. The book doesn't close, and is still held within Shion's left hand, but the capped head of Shion turns to glance over her shoulder at the younger student. "It is, hmm? Shouldn't you be in class?" The curious tone in Shion's voice was present, and her question wasn't a cruel one, and the younger femme certainly had her attention.

"Y-yes..." Hella had to focus on keeping the tail hidden in her school uniform from moving from left to right, like she always did when she was nervous. She looked in another direction for a moment, and retreated her face even deeper into the hood - if that was even possible. "I-I mean... no... Not for another hour..."

The book that was held in Shion's left hand is closed and placed upon the table, while the boots that Shion wore were lifted just over it, settling upon the carpet. The expression that adorned Shion's face hardly changed, until a smirk formed by curved lips appeared. Reaching underneath the table, the large backpack that Shion carried about was grabbed by one of the straps, lifted, and settled back upon her back. Looking back towards the younger femme, "Most kids would have kept the hundred. I would have." The deft hands slide along the backpack straps, securing it, and the long legs of Shion stride towards the library door.

Hella quickly followed her. "Y..yeah, but I wanted to meet someone!" she blurted out. She had just openly said she had no one to talk to, and she didn't even care. To be honest, it felt kind of good.

The right hand of Shion paused when it neared the library's door handle. The bright eyes glanced over her shoulder once more. A finger was pressed against the curved lips, signalling for the younger femme to be not so loud within the library. "Alright then. How about lunch, it's on me." Might as well reward the young girl for returning her money anyway. The hand moved back to the door handle and twisted it, Shion's form stepping into the hallway and lazily walking around the corner.

Hella smiled excitedly and nodded. "Allright, sounds great!" she replied. She walked out the library door after shooting an apologetic look at the librarian, and closed the door behind them. She looked left and right for a moment before walking up behind Shion. "I'm afraid that I have no idea as to where we are..." She said.

The boots of Shion make thuds that echo off of the hallway's walls, and the bright eyes turn Shion's tanned complexion towards the younger student, "Never been to the library?" The bright eyes find themselves looking out the nearby windows, while the long stride of Shion carries her to the door that leads outwards. Pushing it open, the door reveals a stretch of a stone walkway that connects the library to the cafeteria, both buildings being rather large, as they had to contain highschoolers and college goers alike.

"Actually, this is my first day in this school..." She replied. She didn't know anything anywhere around here and it was pretty obvious through the way she was looking around that she was amazed by the environment. "I've never seen such a big school before..." she said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » An anthro's school life (1x1 with Miss)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus